GEFORCE TITAN RELEASED!!!!

SnypeUXD

Huzzah for Australia.. It's $1500 here at launch. /finds nearest bridge

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

like i said in the rumor thread, this card is perfect to work and play with. perfect for an engineering student like me hehe. lets not forget this card has computational precision and its quite good for CAD purposes if u ask me. its a good point that it has a performance value that the older brother (tesla one) dont has. well if it is just for gaming there are other viable options. like the ones mentioned before.

Oh man the Geforce Titan just released at 999$' date=' you don't seem to be able to just buy the card itself yet though. [url']http://www.nvidia.com/titan-graphics-card

660 ti in SLI seems to come close or it even surpasses it in some cases.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

For the amount of commotion they were making about it, I was quite underwhelmed by the result. Don't get me wrong, its a power house of a card. I just expected more from all the hype

Overpriced. Too much hype. I wish it was around the $700 dollar range to math it's performance and give people a deal; to bad Nvidea couldn't make that happen...

Please quote me if you want me to see your post about my post, otherwise I may lose track of the thread and never see it.

I'd love to help, but I'm probably gonna' have to ask for more info before we can get anything done.

Have a wonderful day.