How do you eat steaks?

as96

Medium-rare but you do know there are more than three options right?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Because medium and medium-well don't exist apparently

True, I'll add them

I use cutlery... On a more serious note, I am slowly going over to eating the medium rare, but I'll stick with well done for now.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

As the title says.

i prefer it when the animal is alive, much more texture, bit more chewy tho

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

oVLOTLI.png

Like my pepes: rare.

(Actually I have never had steak)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Like my pepes: rare.

(Actually I have never had steak)

Whaaaaat? How is that possible D:

I have never eaten a steak in my life. I am 22 years old. And yes I eat meat.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Whaaaaat? How is that possible D:

Step 1. never eat it

Step 2. ya done!

I just never had it. Once in a restaurant I was asked how I wanted my hamburger and I said Medium. Should I fill in that? ;)

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

whoa, are you a vegan or are you just missing out?

I just never had it

Properly seared on the outside. Preferably grilled over an open flame though.

Sometimes i can't be arsed and just end up going for well done. 

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I like my steaks medium, and sometimes medium-rare.

snip

It isn't actually blood. Its a protein called myloglobin and the red juice is just a mix of myloglobin and water.

Hello there, fellow dark theme users

"Be excellent to each other and party on dudes." - Abraham Lincoln    #wiiumasterrace

Step 1. never eat it

Step 2. ya done!

I just never had it. Once in a restaurant I was asked how I wanted my hamburger and I said Medium. Should I fill in that? ;)

Nope steaks only, no burgers.

PS: You should try at least once.

Depends on the cut.  The leaner the meat the more rare I like it - e.g. a filet should be rare or at most medium rare, a strip steak, and most anything else,  medium rare.  But a very well marbled rib eye should be medium.

Cold beef I like (even tataki, or tartare) but cold beef fat is unpleasant.

I like my steaks medium, and sometimes medium-rare.

It isn't actually blood. Its called myloglobin and the red juice is just a mix of myloglobin and water.

It's a joke, jokes aren't meant to be accurate 

I do not eat steak at a restaurant, as they can not cook it how I like it. I prefer my steak to be cooked all the way through, but asking for it cooked that way in an eatery, consists of getting a block of coal on a plate. At home I cook my steak to medium-rare, then I lightly wrap it in foil and place it in a pre-heated oven at 120°c for 20 to 25 minutes. This gives me a chance to sort out what ever I am serving with the steak (usually chips with a little salad, possibly some onion rings if I am feeling particularly greedy at the time), and cook my other half's steak. He likes his blue, so is very quick and easy to do his. Mine come out of the oven perfectly cooked throughout, but without been a block of tasteless coal.

no i just bite into cow