Who is better at the AWP Kenny.S or JW?

Scotti2401
  • 3 weeks later...

Best awper? obviously me :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

KennyS was much better before the awp update.

• 1 month later...

Do not wanna sound like a jackass, but it appears most people here have no idea what the hell they are talking about. I make a living writing about eSports and CS is one of my main focus, so it irks me a bit to see so much wrong information in this debate. Anyways, it is kennYS and its not even close.

You see in comparison JW has been surrounded by better talent for a much longer time. To really understand who is better, you need to compare their peak and then their average. revealing the true level and potential. Seeing how kennyS was kicked from VG in the early days and had to carry games for CM and then moved to have the best peak of any AWPer in history (yes history) of csgo with Titan and then went on to win majors before AWP changes crippled him, his situation is clearly far harder than JW's yet his individual stats and achievements are superior.

Don't get me wrong Jesper is also a great sniper, but his peak was never anywhere near that of kennyS, nor did he have to go through similar carry phases as KennYS. its a done debate 

KennyS by a long shot. There was a time when they were comparable but I feel that even though the 'KennyS' era is gone he is still a better awper. JW has been inconsistent as a player in general lately and has almost been a secondary awper to the other members of his team. We'll have to see how he'll do in GODSENT. 

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133

On 21/08/2016 at 2:24 AM, TheRealZenith said:

Do not wanna sound like a jackass, but it appears most people here have no idea what the hell they are talking about. I make a living writing about eSports and CS is one of my main focus, so it irks me a bit to see so much wrong information in this debate. Anyways, it is kennYS and its not even close.

You see in comparison JW has been surrounded by better talent for a much longer time. To really understand who is better, you need to compare their peak and then their average. revealing the true level and potential. Seeing how kennyS was kicked from VG in the early days and had to carry games for CM and then moved to have the best peak of any AWPer in history (yes history) of csgo with Titan and then went on to win majors before AWP changes crippled him, his situation is clearly far harder than JW's yet his individual stats and achievements are superior.

Don't get me wrong Jesper is also a great sniper, but his peak was never anywhere near that of kennyS, nor did he have to go through similar carry phases as KennYS. its a done debate 

agreed sir, well put

I'm here to help people and have fun. Feel free to chat! 

i5 6500

Asus Z170-AR 

Saphhire Nitro 380X

Hyper X Fury Black 16gb (2x8gb) 2133

• 2 weeks later...

This thread was created before nerf so KennyS.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

pretty much what everyone else says here

JW consistant
K.S high risk flashy playstyle

i go for Jdubs

• 4 weeks later...

Fallen, anyone?

By the way, Na'Vi won ESL One NY just now.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600k 4.4GHz | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z270F Gaming | Cooler: Cryorig H7 | RAM: GSkill Ripjaws V 8GB 2x4 3200 MHz | GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | PSU: Seasonic G-550w 80+ Gold Certified, Semi Modular | Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO, 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | Case: NZXT S340 Elite (Black/Red) | Monitor: BenQ XL2411 144hz | Keyboard: Corsair STRAFE RGB Cherry MX Silent | Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro RGB

I'd like to make a Chemistry joke, but all the good ones ARGON. *nudgenudge *winkwink

• 1 month later...
  • KennyS has beter reflexes (reaction time)
  • Depends what situation and state the player is in.

I'd say KennyS because hes French and all French cheat (:kappa:)