Do you have more time than money or more money than time?

Snadzies

As a kid it is pretty common to find your self with far more time than money and as a result tend to play the same game for hours on end, watch the same movies over and over and just ring every bit of contents and enjoyment that you can out of every bit of entertainment media and items you can.

As you get older and school becomes more demanding, you get a job and especially if you start a family the time vs money ration starts to shift towards having much less time, even if you don't make a ton of money.

Right now I'd say I'm pretty even in the time vs money ratio.

I don't have kids but between a full time job and the various pets in the house I don't have the time to play / watch all the content I would like but I have a fair bit of time to invest in what ever entertainment I find particularly interesting.

Not enough of either, I have school work, and no job...

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

I have no idea aout how to measure this. I tend to have money to get by and I tend to have time to do what I want. 

Although, the time is usually spread across the summer and winter due to time off from university. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

I currently have a near equal amount of time and money. Though being a college student i have little of either.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

I could work more

but I dont like working

so I got way too much time

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I don't have any time, but I act like I do.

That is very bad.

Thy hath sinneth, and in thy life thou hast fallen to an unholy, unspeakable level of humanity. Thou hast given into your basest needs. And suffered many years under thine Satan-box. However, if thine be willing, as thy hast show yourself to be, thy can ascendeth into thy glorious fold of the glorious church. Go well, my brother, may your temps be low and your frames high. ~ MrDynamicMan

When I have money I don't have time, and when I have the time to do something I don't have the money :D

Thus as the balance that we call life.

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

I'm just a student, so I shouldn't have either.

Though, I have way more time than money, that's for sure. Can barely pay the bills and rent, and could have time for a job if there was any available.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

A lot of time, and an ok amount of money

(Freshman year with a bunch of noobs is quite the breeze)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Thus as the balance that we call life.

Especially when you don't work for a fixed salary and the money you recieve is directly proportional to the amount of work you get done

Especially when you don't work for a fixed salary and the money you recieve is directly proportional to the amount of work you get done

Thus is the life of an artist(or atleast simular).

Spoiler

Nihla

i have too much of both, while at the same time not having enough of either.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well my Dad spends money way do fast and he also likes to run around at mach 3 with his hair on fire so he have neither 

Pro Budget Gamer (thats not a thing)