can't connect card reader "the usb device isn't recognized" - code 34

Hello everyone, I bought a card reader so I could do some government stuff.
It's the following device: Logon LCR002 - Smart Card Reader (a picture of the product (warning large image))
So the driver cd said to plug the reader in before installing the drivers on the disc. I did that, when I plugged it in, it gave me this error: 
rJgxO4G.png
which means "The usb device isn't recognized
The latest usb-device you plugged in on this pc, has caused a failure. Windows doesn't recognize this device anymore."

I thought it would be fine if I installed the drivers, so I did, but it didn't work so I installed the ones from the site, same result, I also tried to uninstall and reinstall them, plug it after installing the devices and uninstalling it in the device manager. I've also tried to plug it in other usb ports.

In device manager it looks like this:
OLPDknS.png
"Unknown USB-device (request for device descriptor failed) "

In details it looks like this: 
ffeTiP3.png
In the Device status it says:
"The device has stopped because problems have been reported
(Code 43)
A request for the USB device descriptor failed."

Under device description: 
2j7rMUJ.png
"Unknown USB-device (request for device descriptor failed)"

Under hardware-ID:
FzIF2JC.png

Also I have restarted my system a few times, updated, uninstalled drivers and reinstalled them. 
First time I have used this card reader.

It's a laptop with a core i3, amd graphics and it has Windows 10 installed (64 bit version).

Anyone who knows how to fix it?

Thanks a lot.

-snip-

There still are driver issues with Win 10 but I never dealt with any so ... might as well ask other about a possible fix.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

check the dutch talk thread, that's where all the dutchies hang out :D

This sector is specifically for help, so if I post it here, not only would I target more people and might find someone who knows how to fix it faster, if it gets fixed, everyone who masters the English language can try this too instead of only durchies. But thanks for the suggestion.

This sector is specifically for help, so if I post it here, not only would I target more people and might find someone who knows how to fix it faster, if it gets fixed, everyone who masters the English language can try this too instead of only durchies. But thanks for the suggestion.

yes i know, but it was just a suggestion, not bashing you :)

(and we also need more active members in the dutch talk thread xD)

yes i know, but it was just a suggestion, not bashing you :)

(and we also need more active members in the dutch talk thread xD)

ye I knew it was just a suggestion, and idk, I might take a look but I'm a bit busy.

Daily bump, anyone who might know a fix? Thanks in advance.