Switching to 60GB SSD, Any help ?

Go to solution Solved by Thermite,

Sorry Title should be 120GB

Good day guys ! So i was having trouble on my 320gb Laptop hdd. for about 3yrs i was using my Windows in Low settings. my desktop looks like windows xp in very low settings   :P im thinking of buying a SSD. 

so here's my Top 3 SDD.

1. Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD  $ 50

2. Kingmax SME32 Xvalue 120GB (KM120GSME32) SATA III 2.5 $ 46

3 .Adata SP550 120GB Sata3 6GB/s SSD  " same price like the Kingston "

im from PH. i just Converted the Price to dollars :)

so im not in to Heavy Gaming at all Cause i Prefer Heavy Gaming on a DESKTOP which i don't have.. most of the time saving my Photos, Movies. a little editing Simple video editing sometimes . i do Clash of Clans of Bluestacks. what my Laptop can take ill install it, if it exceeds the System requirements i never install games or a program... 

My Laptop is >>>>

i3 Quad Core 2.53Ghz

4gb ram (Planning to Max my ram to 8gb in the future)

Graphics intel R(HD) 1700 total

64bit win7

and my Failing 320gb hdd 60gb Primary for OS - Drive D: 396GB 

and im planning on removing my DvdRom and Replacing it with a Extra Drive Caddy for my 320gb hdd that im using now so i can just use it for Storage.

i know its a bad idea but im really low on budget. i had a feeling that my Hdd is failing due to Overheating Before... i kinda opened my laptop's bottop Hdd and Ram is Visible. so when i buy a SSD im going to close it. but a Cooling pad.

im not new in this type of things but im kinda not updated so i just want to make sure.... thank you guys and Advance Merry Christmas to all  :D  :D  :D  

I'd get a 120GB drive at least.

EDIT

My bad i'd go with the first Kingston one. Mostly because I've had good experience with them, but really there isn't any difference between those drives.

Good day guys ! So i was having trouble on my 320gb Laptop hdd. for about 3yrs i was using my Windows in Low settings. my desktop looks like windows xp in very low settings   :P im thinking of buying a SSD. 

so here's my Top 3 SDD.

so im not in to Heavy Gaming at all Cause i Prefer Heavy Gaming on a DESKTOP which i don't have.. most of the time saving my Photos, Movies. a little editing Simple video editing sometimes . i do Clash of Clans of Bluestacks. what my Laptop can take ill install it, if it exceeds the System requirements i never install games or a program... 

My Laptop is >>>>

i3 Quad Core 2.53Ghz
64bit win7

and im planning on removing my DvdRom and Replacing it with a Extra Drive Caddy for my 320gb hdd that im using now so i can just use it for Storage.
i know its a bad idea but im really low on budget. i had a feeling that my Hdd is failing due to Overheating Before... i kinda opened my laptop's bottop Hdd and Ram is Visible. so when i buy a SSD im going to close it. but a Cooling pad.

im not new in this type of things but im kinda not updated so i just want to make sure.... thank you guys and Advance Merry Christmas to all  :D
  :D  :D  

Don't get 60gb dude. Get 120gb MINIMUM

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

so here's my Top 3 SDD.

My Laptop is >>>>

i3 Quad Core 2.53Ghz

64bit win7

im not new in this type of things but im kinda not updated so i just want to make sure.... thank you guys and Advance Merry Christmas to all  :D  :D  :D  

I'd get a 120GB drive at least.

EDIT

My bad i'd go with the first Kingston one. Mostly because I've had good experience with them, but really there isn't any difference between those drives.

This is my opinion, it doesn't mean I'm right and is liable to change at any time. I may offend of which I apologize in advance.

(Our lord and savior: GabeN)

thanks guys... kingston it is. and 120GB minimum :) Happy Christmas !