Memory Battle: 4x4GB of 1600mhz 9-9-9-24 1.5v vs 2x8GB of 1600mhz 10-10-10-27 1.5v

I was looking for buy some ram, and this tiny battle hit me when i see this two different kits, the 2x8GB is a little more cheap (like $15-20) but i wanna know if there is a big difference or if i can see the difference betwen those RAM modules?

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

Some say that you will never notice a difference between them in real life. But benchmarks sure do.

Go for the 2x8 kit, that'll give you room to upgrade if 16GB of ram ever becomes too little.

I'd personally go with the 1600 C9 - it's somewhat cheaper and you won't notice any difference in real world scenarios.

Thanks Everyone.

Work in progress: AMD FX-8350 / ASUS Sabertooth 990fx / ASUS GTX 770 2GB / Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866 MHZ / Cooler Master V-Series 700W /Samsung 840 Pro 128GB / WD Caviar Blue 1T 7200rpm / Corsair H100i / Fractal Design Define R4 / 

Some say that you will never notice a difference between them in real life. But benchmarks sure do.

Go for the 2x8 kit, that'll give you room to upgrade if 16GB of ram ever becomes too little.

also, 2 DIMMs in a dual channel system will let you overclock more than 4 DIMMs, due to the reduced strain on the IMC.

True, true. ^^^

Ram OCing is fun :d