3 Pin Fan Splitter Board Needed

JamesThresher

Can anyone recommend a 3 pin fan splitter board that will support 4 fans and support the Tacho line. It needs to be powered from a 3 pin fan header rather than the molex types and I need a board rather than a splitter cable. I seem to remember seeing one somewhere but i can't find the details now.

Current Rig (Ongoing Build)

Spec:- 4770K | GTX 780 | 32Gb 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro | CaseLabs TH10 | 2 x 840 Pro RAID 0 | 3 x 3Tb WD Red RAID 5 | Maximus VI Formula | LSI MegaRAID 9271

Cooling (Ongoing Build) :- EK CSQ Clean | EK FC Titan | 3 x BlackIce SR-1 480mm | NB eLoop Fans | Aquaero 5 XT | Dual D5 | Aqualis XT Res

ah no i dont think that is possible

you can get 3 pin to 4 3pin splitter with molex

you cant get tacho support without a board unless your tacho supports reading voltages out of 3 pin (well it doesnt depend on 3pin you can still ghetto mount it)

and you cant power 4 fans with only single 3 pin connection (after 3 the fans start to ramp down)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

ah no i dont think that is possible

you can get 3 pin to 4 3pin splitter with molex

you cant get tacho support without a board unless your tacho supports reading voltages out of 3 pin (well it doesnt depend on 3pin you can still ghetto mount it)

and you cant power 4 fans with only single 3 pin connection (after 3 the fans start to ramp down)

The fans will be powered from an Aquaero 5 which should have plenty of power to run 4 fans from a single channel.

I probably only need the tacho line from one fan but i'm sure I've seen a board that supports this, just can't remember what it was.

Current Rig (Ongoing Build)

Spec:- 4770K | GTX 780 | 32Gb 2133Mhz Vengeance Pro | CaseLabs TH10 | 2 x 840 Pro RAID 0 | 3 x 3Tb WD Red RAID 5 | Maximus VI Formula | LSI MegaRAID 9271

Cooling (Ongoing Build) :- EK CSQ Clean | EK FC Titan | 3 x BlackIce SR-1 480mm | NB eLoop Fans | Aquaero 5 XT | Dual D5 | Aqualis XT Res