Gillete just totally ripped off DollarShaveClub :o

LukaP

I've accidently set off an alarm once trying to get razors. It doesn't make sense to me though with much more dangerous items available in the hardware department,

Talked to some friends in retail. It's not the safety that's the problem but the small size making it easy to steal. $20+ a box for razors and some people might just sneak them in their pocket rather than paying. That's why the stores near me don't trust anyone but managers with the keys to the cases.

Stores don't really worry about the off chance some crazy person is in there store and decides to grab an axe on the shelf lol

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Talked to some friends in retail. It's not the safety that's the problem but the small size making it easy to steal. $20+ a box for razors and some people might just sneak them in their pocket rather than paying. That's why the stores near me don't trust anyone but managers with the keys to the cases.

Stores don't really worry about the off chance some crazy person is in there store and decides to grab an axe on the shelf lol

Ah ok, that makes more sense. Walmart has some weird policies like that though. Like IDing someone for buying a can of WD-40 or compressed air.

Ah ok, that makes more sense. Walmart has some weird policies like that though. Like IDing someone for buying a can of WD-40 or compressed air.

Potential bomb making material ;)

I remember I had a cold and made a quick PJ-dressed night run to Walmart for some niquil(?) and they refused to sell it to me because I didn't have my ID...I raged and yelled "WHO WEARS PAJAMAS WITH POCKETS YA FOOL!?!?!" In the end, they caved and gave me my drugs :3

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Potential bomb making material ;)

I remember I had a cold and made a quick PJ-dressed night run to Walmart for some niquil(?) and they refused to sell it to me because I didn't have my ID...I raged and yelled "WHO WEARS PAJAMAS WITH POCKETS YA FOOL!?!?!" In the end, they caved and gave me my drugs :3

Yup. Only under 18 year olds make bombs or get high off Nyquil. I've been asked for my ID more times at Walmart for stupid stuff than I have at my local beer store.

Thought process that went into naming:

"Hmm.. we need to combat that damn Dollar Shave Club. Anderson, get a name for our service and an ad campaign by Wednesday!"

"Yes sir!"

Wednesday morning:

"Fuck, I forgot that ad campaign! I need to think of something fast! I... um... oh! I got it!

On the boardroom projector:

DOLLAR GILLETTE SHAVE CLUB

"Brilliant! Anderson, I'm giving you a raise for this creative and original name!"

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

bic single blade master race

mf95.jpg

I guess if you don't have skin anymore you don't have to worry about shaving so... that's the best razor you could buy, after one use you won't have to buy another.

I guess if you don't have skin anymore you don't have to worry about shaving so... that's the best razor you could buy, after one use you won't have to buy another.

Idk ive started using a trimmer but to me, a razor is good for about a month. also shaved with no cream or aftershave. could probably live just fine with that 1blade xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Idk ive started using a trimmer but to me, a razor is good for about a month. also shaved with no cream or aftershave. could probably live just fine with that 1blade xD

I prefer trimmer, it's faster and I like having a short beard.

I prefer trimmer, it's faster and I like having a short beard.

i like that little bit of stubble during the winter. in the summer i use the other part that shaves completly xD

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

I just go to the store. And then I buy razors.

Best price/performance ratio.