[Closed][Giveaway #2]Winter Giveaway

Given my lack of SSD on the workstation this would be really handy to reduce the waiting times on them programs :3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

This Christmas.. Is a great Christmas

tumblr_inline_mzo4768vdc1rrn5dn.gif

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Count me in Santa

Rig:Crimson Impaler | CPU: i3 4160 | Cooler: CM Hyper TX3 Evo | Motherboard: Asrock B85M - DGS | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Savage 16GB kit (2x8) DDR3 1600MHZ CL9 | GPU: Asus Radeon R7 360 | PSU: Corsair CX 430 V2 | Storage: HDD WD 1TB Blue | Case: Delux DLC-MG866

~Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them.~

I have never had a SSD in my life, this could cover the hole on my life. Hehe Merry Christmas

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

Would it count if he would reach 150 posts until 30th? Just curios  :)

Unfortunately you'll have to have 150 posts upon entry. There will be more giveaways in the future, so fret not.

Wow awesome I'm in!

I have never had a SSD in my life, this could cover the hole on my life. Hehe Merry Christmas

That would indeed be lovely!

You guys should read the first post.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice, I really appreciate the giveaway. You said "winners" so does that mean there are other prizes?

Nope sorry, that was a shameless copy and paste of text from one of my other giveaway threads. I'll fix the error, thanks.

SSD would be great at least for my future build, because i am still using old lga775 motherboard :D

SSD + Christmas= AWESOMNESS :)

Thanks for the giveway, Merry Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

I appreciate the enthusiasm, I'm sorry but your post count doesn't meet the amount required for entry. Maybe hop on board for another one later on down the line?

Thanks for the giveaway,count me in.

Cool!

Ohh Sweet ;) Nice Giveaway

ssd much speed much wow 

Thanks for the awesome giveaway. I really want ssd for my laptop.

iam ready for another samsung ssd

thanks for the giveaway....hope i win

Sorry mates, you don't meet the requirements for entry. Read that first post!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Unfortunately you'll have to have 150 posts upon entry. There will be more giveaways in the future, so fret not.

You guys should read the first post.

Yeah, I know just daydream into the night, thinking bout ssd, that I never had,yeahh

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

So what if I had never commented and then entered? :P

So what if I had never commented and then entered? :P

Better hope I didn't catch you before you used that loophole lol.

SSDs are awesome, Except they're way too expensive. Hope I win. Thanks for doing this.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

This is Great, Thanks for the giveway entered

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

That's epic! One entry please & thank you!

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Count me in please!

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

MyInnerFred you continue to be a gentlemen and a scholar.  Happy holidays :D

Count me in <3

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Let's do this!

current system:  i5 2500k @4.5ghz cooled by antec 620 - asrock z77 extreme 4 - 8gb corsair RAM - MSI Twin Frorz 7950 in crossfire - XFX 850w  - Fractal design R4 - samsung 840 120gb ssd - 500gb wd blue hdd - 1440p korean qnix monitor (love it!)

Let's see if RNG will be my friend this time around. 

Good luck to everyone,

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB