[Closed][Giveaway #2]Winter Giveaway

Wow, thanks for the giveaway! Super awesome of you to do this!

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

It always amazes me that people are willing to give away nice things to strangers, you are a better person than I.

Wait so the whole forum hates us, except for when we do a giveaway?

But anyways i still want to win.

ImLvaHD.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Wait so the whole forum hates us, except for when we do a giveaway?

But anyways i still want to win.

Ehh more or less, large portion of the forums don't care for our niche interest. 

People say things they don't mean in the face of potential benefit. Better pray to the RNG generator if you want to win.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ehh more or less, large portion of the forums don't care for our niche interest. 

People say things they don't mean in the face of potential benefit. Better pray to the RNG generator if you want to win.

I pray Daily to RNG.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

This shows that not everyone is bad! Good on ya m8! Thanks for the giveaway! :)

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

Wait are we ever gona have another club only giveaway?

Cpu:

Ooh! Ooh! Over here! Pick me, pick me!! Pretty please!?

END OF LINE

-- Project Deep Freeze Build Log --

Quote me so that I always know when you reply, feel free to snip if the quote is long. May your FPS be high and your temperatures low.

Well that's Linustechtips for you :/

I wished it was the same as last year, right before things went the way around when a large portion of the old members left.

I'd still want to win, but i'd feel like the SSD would be better for somebody off for somebody who has a better use of it than me.  (Grateful already that i already have a SSD, since i'd been stuck on a hard drive for some amount of time)

I remember last year you would check on the member's contribution on the forums, what happened to that this year?

Wait are we ever gona have another club only giveaway?

Come on now, did you read the main post?

Well that's Linustechtips for you :/

I wished it was the same as last year, right before things went the way around when a large portion of the old members left.

I'd still want to win, but i'd feel like the SSD would be better for somebody off for somebody who has a better use of it than me.  (Grateful already that i already have a SSD, since i'd been stuck on a hard drive for some amount of time)

I remember last year you would check on the member's contribution on the forums, what happened to that this year?

It's the same rules as the last time, checking member contribution for valid entry? Ha I don't have the time for that, especially now. The only deterrent is post count. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Come on now, did you read the main post?

Oh...

Cpu:

Ohh nice! Thanks a bunch :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

can i haz?

Thanks for the Giveaway, much appreciated.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

Oh I hope I get I want a new SSD but the dollar is such trash right now :(

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit