To encourage social distancing, you must leave two blank lines at the start and end of every post, and before and after every quote. Failure to comply may result in non-essential parts of the forum closing. Click for more details. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AllHokage

Connection PS4 controller to PC?

Posted · Original PosterOP

!READ THE WHOLE THREAD!

So Basically I wan't to connect my PS4 controller to my PC (wirelessly), while being able to connect it and not having it turn on my PS4 (have my PS4 right next to my PC). So I was wondering is there a way to doing this.

Was going to get xbox 360 controller (but already have PS4 and really dont like the 360 layout compared to PS)

Thanks

Might add this later...

Bluetooth dongle - you'd have to pair it with the dongle and then re-pair with PS4 whenever you wanted to play PS4

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

Question: Can you use the charging cable as a data cable to use no dongle or is it just usb power?

My Build: cpu: i5-4460 motherboard: MSI PC MATE Z97 ram: G.Skill 16gb (2x8gb) case: NZXT H440 gpu: MSI R9 380 2gb OC storage: Seagate Momentus (salvaged off a netbook lol) 250gb, WD Blue 1TB display: Acer G237HL 23" Asus PA238QR 23" keboard: Rosewill RGB80 mouse: Logitech G502 headset: Logitech G930 pcpartpicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/RVjGTW

Bluetooth dongle - you'd have to pair it with the dongle and then re-pair with PS4 whenever you wanted to play PS4

So basically I could Just buy another PS4 controller (what I need) and not pair it with the PS4 and only the PC and poof it will work? 

Might add this later...

Question: Can you use the charging cable as a data cable to use no dongle or is it just usb power?

yeah you can use it

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

So basically I could Just buy another PS4 controller (what I need) and not pair it with the PS4 and only the PC and poof it will work? 

Yep!

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

You can use the charging cable to play it on the PC, but I want it to be wireless.

Might add this later...