NCASE M1 Build

what does that mean? :P

if (pieCount => 3) {System.out.println("nummy nummy pie")}else{System.out.println("i need more pies!")}

equal or greater than :P

OK, didn't get it. Now it makes sense :P

Do you know if they're compatible?

• 1 month later...

get ready :D

I just saw your signature :D M1 Buddy!

I know, less than 2 months. I'm going to buy my psu soon and make the cables when I have the case layout at my fingertips.

I know, less than 2 months. I'm going to buy my psu soon and make the cables when I have the case layout at my fingertips.

Less than 2 months? It could arrive any day now :D

Afaik all the production is done. Some already got their M1s :D

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

so excited, to bad i didnt buy one....

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Less than 2 months? It could arrive any day now :D

Afaik all the production is done. Some already got their M1s :D

:o What?!

Q: Why is the M1 shipping in January?

A: It take more than 70 days to manufacture and ship the M1 into USA, where we send to customers. We chose a late delivery date to be conservative and mindful of potential problems that are unforeseeable.

:o What?!

there is a huge spreadsheet where people enter their delivery dates :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuQJbc_Aru20dDdLbmJWMjZYSXJvNWNOVzJkdkJPTWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

The post provider kinda ignored wahaha360 priority list and sends them out as fast as possible :D

there is a huge spreadsheet where people enter their delivery dates :D

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuQJbc_Aru20dDdLbmJWMjZYSXJvNWNOVzJkdkJPTWc&usp=sharing#gid=0

The post provider kinda ignored wahaha360 priority list and sends them out as fast as possible :D

That's awesome I was honestly expecting to get it in 2014, but I guess this month is more probable :)

is there anyway to track the package?

That's awesome I was honestly expecting to get it in 2014, but I guess this month is more probable :)

is there anyway to track the package?

should be on ncases.com, but I don't see any tracking numbers yet ;)

(seems like noone got a tracking number yet)

should be on ncases.com, but I don't see any tracking numbers yet ;)

(seems like noone got a tracking number yet)

The only ones in north america are vip or the prototype, looks like you'll get yours first being in europe

The only ones in north america are vip or the prototype, looks like you'll get yours first being in europe

yep, seems like they try to ship them in bulk to the US : /

Though it looks like you will also get yours before the promised delivery date in january :)

yep, seems like they try to ship them in bulk to the US : /

Though it looks like you will also get yours before the promised delivery date in january :)

i hope i get a good number like 666 or something like that :P

• 1 month later...

i got 2 noctua nf-f12 yesterday and the power supply. Still waiting to go pick up my case this week *fingers crossed*

I can't start the wiring until i choose a motherboard and if I will be using my current cpu...

• 3 weeks later...

I think I will sell my current system after I'm done building this one to make back most of the money as well as I don't have much of a purpose right now for seconds high performance PC.

So this means I will go with a haswell processor or possible even broadwell if this takes that long..

But, the main reason I am posting here is because I was recently scrolling through the ncase m1 thread on [H] which was too big to read all 500 pages but I found this treasure in the middle of it.

This means that there is about 39mm of space in between the floor and a water cooled graphics card. This easily fits under the graphics card with a little room left over!

So I am looking for a 30mm or less radiator, preferably silent (low fpi) as well as again a silent <15mm thick 120mm fan.

ps getting the case tomorrow, have to drive to the us to pick up :)

I I was recently scrolling through the ncase m1 thread on [H] which was too big to read all 500 pages but I found this treasure in the middle of it.

This means that there is about 39mm of space in between the floor and a water cooled graphics card. This easily fits under the graphics card with a little room left over!

So I am looking for a 30mm or less radiator, preferably silent (low fpi) as well as again a silent <15mm thick 120mm fan.

30  + 12 = 42mm > 39mm

are there any rads <=25mm ?

25mm + 12mm fan also only leaves very little room to breath : /

30  + 12 = 42mm > 39mm

are there any rads <=25mm ?

25mm + 12mm fan also only leaves very little room to breath : /

The h60 uses a 27mm radiator.

I think they're would be some other water cooling radiator for custom loops of the same width or slightly wider as in the picture there's still a bit of space. However 30mm seems to be the normal slim radiator..

The tank would definitely have to be in the front and the tubing would probably need to come out the top unless there's space against the side panel in this area. maybe

edit* not sure when in production that render is from, but I think they didn't change the bottom after this, did they?

Moving our discussion out of the Show off your setup thread. 

I have mixed feelings about the res now that I see that I can still get it after all.  Some people have gotten them with missing inserts and screws from the plexi.  I think I just will go with this guy: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9574/ex-res-155/Bitspower_Water_Tank_Z-Multi_80_Inline_Reservoir_BP-WTZM80P-BK.html?tl=g30c97s166

That and a good bit of 90 degree bits lol 

Moving our discussion out of the Show off your setup thread. 

I have mixed feelings about the res now that I see that I can still get it after all.  Some people have gotten them with missing inserts and screws from the plexi.  I think I just will go with this guy: http://www.frozencpu.com/products/9574/ex-res-155/Bitspower_Water_Tank_Z-Multi_80_Inline_Reservoir_BP-WTZM80P-BK.html?tl=g30c97s166

That and a good bit of 90 degree bits lol 

Would you be mounting this to the outside of the case?

I'd probably end up using something smaller like the swiftech mcres and keep it in the case for portability sake, so it wouldn't fall off. But who knows :P I might even just have a t-line and mod a fill port into the top of the case.

Yay! It has arrived :) I shouldn't get my hopes up yet since I haven't opened the box and it has went a long way to get to Canada.

I will probably post pictures of it here tonight, as well as my psu and fans, I don't want to get any fingerprints on it either so I'll have to find some gloves in my mom's van (she's a nurse btw not a weird glove collector :P)

*Also barely any microphonics, not sure if this is normal but the iems I had with my phone sucked in that aspect.