What tech job should I do?

Bajantechnician

i know I like computers and stuff, so what direction of the tech community should i go towards?

Im currently a high school freshman

Thanks

i know I like computers and stuff,

Well first, figure out what that "and stuff" is - just "liking computers" isn't enough information to choose a college major nor career path.

"Epic Voice, Quality Content"

i know I like computers and stuff, so what direction of the tech community should i go towards?

Thanks

The real question is, what do you want to be in the future? 

Not even following the topic... >_>

Not even following the topic... >_>

well considering all that's on this thread is basically either a polite or rude "figure it the fuck out yourself" after he specifically asked what direction to go in I would assume he doesn't feel like replying.

Shipping sucks

Computer Science, with some knowledge of physical/software parts

Background knowledge in networking wouldn't hurt a bit

Try being well-rounded in every topic that you find

Shipping sucks

Just find something you really enjoy.

Trust me, you'll find it eventually.

For me, That's

- Web Development

- Networking

Hiya :)

Feel free to quote me in a reply so I can see your reply :)

well considering all that's on this thread is basically either a polite or rude "figure it the fuck out yourself" after he specifically asked what direction to go in I would assume he doesn't feel like replying.

He was never replying.

Ergo, it gets really annoying seeing people seemingly reeeally want an answer to a question, but ask it too vaguely to ever possibly answer and don't follow the thread to provide more info.

Thread is DOA, essentially.

He was never replying.

Ergo, it gets really annoying seeing people seemingly reeeally want an answer to a question, but ask it too vaguely to ever possibly answer and don't follow the thread to provide more info.

No duh he was never replying I just told you why

Y'all gave him a half-assed reply, and he didn't bother with it. And is "I like computers and stuff" really that vague? That would just imply a general sense of physical hardware and software applications due to his age. All you have to do is think about it.

Shipping sucks

Thanks

If you want a summer job or something ( not very suitable for long term) , best buy or geek squad ( some stores even let you participate in intel retail edge program == 79$ 4790k!)

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Y'all gave him a half-assed reply, and he didn't bother with it. And is "I like computers and stuff" really that vague? That would just imply a general sense of physical hardware and software applications due to his age. All you have to do is think about it.

Yes, it's literally as vague as it gets for tech careers. He's saying he likes playing on the internet so that should somehow be enough for us to recommend career paths.

The real question is, what do you want to be in the future? 

I know I want to deal with computers and hardware, but I dont know which direction to go that pays enough/health benefits, etc, stuff like that

posted it at night, had to go sleep :)

He was never replying.

8--- 

:)

If you want a summer job or something ( not very suitable for long term) , best buy or geek squad ( some stores even let you participate in intel retail edge program == 79$ 4790k!)

whats the intel edge program?

I know I want to deal with computers and hardware, but I dont know which direction to go that pays enough/health benefits, etc, stuff like that

posted it at night, had to go sleep :)

8---

:)

whats the intel edge program?

Basically people who work for qualifying stores get HUGE discounts on cpus and ssds.

If your part of the program you can get a 4790k for 79$ and a 5930k for 159$

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Basically people who work for qualifying stores get HUGE discounts on cpus and ssds.

If your part of the program you can get a 4790k for 79$ and a 5930k for 159$

really?

tahst pretty cool, thanks fo rthe heads up