APUs and the future of processing

Kuzma

Aaaahhh looks like I didn't get the memo about that. Speaking of which, when is Kaveri coming out anyway? I'm actually quite excited to see what it can do even though I plan to get a 4670k

well it's expected to release around early 2014 so you might be able to get it; just to add I wouldn't recommend 4670k AT ALL given the 3570k is not much of a performance loss (10-15% in a perfect situation) and better once overclocked :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

well it's expected to release around early 2014 so you might be able to get it; just to add I wouldn't recommend 4670k AT ALL given the 3570k is not much of a performance loss (10-15% in a perfect situation) and better once overclocked :P

True, but the Z87-UD3H just looks so sexy

True, but the Z87-UD3H just looks so sexy

xD true

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Overkill but who the hell cares? If it's worth doing, it's worth OVER doing xD

My missus jokes my middle name is "overthetop" so I do my best to embrace it, custom loop isn't too bad its just a case of getting another cpu block and a bit more tubing seeing my main rig was going to get a custom loop anyway. I still really do want to go sub-zero for a laugh.

I also had a chat about FM2+ to my regular parts shop and they said " No news at this stage, however we're expecting it to come towards the end of the year!" so with a bit of luck should be arrive in time for a christmas present to myself. :)

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)