"Dear Cisgender People" A poem from my class...

Totally-A-Hero

Not only harassing people who are different, but you make light of mental Issues (this guy who wrote this Is not suffering from "mental Issues") You should dig yourself a hole In the ground

and lie In It you close minded fool...

>calls someone closed minded

>refuses to acknowledge metal issues as a possible cause for how this person feels

this poem is cringe worthy

was it written by a trans gender in your class?

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Not only harassing people who are different, but you make light of mental Issues (this guy who wrote this Is not suffering from "mental Issues") You should dig yourself a hole In the ground

and lie In It you close minded fool...

Well done, who am I harrassing exactly people who have mental issues? Did I say anything wrong about them? Did they say they need to be killed? Well done you close minded sack of shit for not acknowledging how other people feel about this.   

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

I can't even read the OP because of your formatting.

Now I don't know if I should be laughing or not.

What if I don't want to be called cisgender?!

Go write a poem.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Other than the fact that the poem is not very good, and it lacks a clear cut cadence, I don't see a major problem with.

It also sounds the like poem might have been composed of different ´Dear Cis People´-peoms that is already on the internet.

As for this thread, I don't see a reason for it eaither. Sure, in theory you have the right to post it (I'm not sure what the CoC has to say), but kicking someone who is already down is a bit of an asshole move.

A persons psychological state doesn't match their physiological state. It's that simple.

thats nearly a definition of a mental problem

Go write a poem.

You win everything

I didn't say that it wasn't. You wanted a definition and I gave you one. 

im not saying youre wrong thanks a lot sorry it came off that way. 

What if I don't want to be called cisgender?!

The word cis and it's variations literally make me irrationally angry. I know I shouldn't get upset over a word, but it's what reminds me of it's association; the tumblrina mindset that all straight white people men are the bane of the planet somehow.

I mean, majoring in gender studies for four years isn't something I want to do because it gives me no actual skills other than knowing made-up words and that rape isn't just forced and sometimes violent sex. Wait, I already learned all of that from seeing it plastered on the internet and sometimes the news when irrational women with fake glasses want to complain that the a/c is sexist.

I'm actually studying in a field that I can actually make money in with work and not bitch and moan on the internet about how straight white people men are more privileged than everyone else while my parents' income totals up to wealthy status.

You win everything

giphy.gif

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I hope the person who wrote the poem finds some measure of peace, sooner rather than later preferably given the suicide rate of trans people.
Believe me, it does get better. Different certainly, but better if worked at.

"The wheel?" "No thanks, I'll walk, its more natural" - thus was the beginning of the doom of the Human race.
Cheese monger.

giphy.gif

That's a fact, Jack.