"Dear Cisgender People" A poem from my class...

Totally-A-Hero

This is from my "Creative writing class"....

Dear cisgender people:

Do not call me a faggot.

I am not a cigarette,

I am a human being.

Do not call me tranny,

Or“it,”

Or trap,

Or any other name except mine.

Dear cisgender people:

I don't want to be your “Gay Best Friend”--

I hate shopping.

The clerks look at me funny and, suddenly,

I feel funny.

“The girl's section is over there, miss.”

Dear cisgender people,

Here is something to ponder:

How can you be okay with your body despite the fact that, try as you might,

People will never truly see you as you?

Why should I have to straighten what is curved to be taken seriously?

An affectionate father plants a kiss on my head, calls me “Sweetie” and my stomach roils

My skin shrinks away from him and I feel angry,

Because if he saw me as me—as his child, or even his son, not Daddy's Little Princess—he would never do that.

“But, biologically, you are a girl, right?”

Biologically, I don't give two soggy fucks that you think the doctors were right when they first saw me,

That you think my pronouns are bad grammar,

That you think I don't fit into your pretty little pink and blue boxes--

Maybe I was always intended to be green?

Nicole Diem

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

I dont care if I get flamed for this shit. But  gender is black and fucking white. If you think youre a guy when you have a vagina you have mental problems.

someone needed to say it ayyeeee...

I dont care if I get flamed for this shit. But  gender is black and fucking white. If you think youre a guy when you have a vagina you have mental problems.

I like you.

someone needed to say it ayyeeee...

Are there lots of people like him (politically incorrect) around here? Or do they usually get banned fast???

I make bad life decisions.

I like you.

Are there lots of people like him (politically incorrect) around here? Or do they usually get banned fast???

Idk i havent been here in months. Im the opposite of correct, i suggest you go through my recent posts and check this "does this offend you thread". You'll like it

I like it, but this should be posted in the LGBT community thread instead of openly on the forum, since all it does is open a can of worms, sadly.

"I suggest you read the CoC"

Idk i havent been here in months. Im the opposite of correct, i suggest you go through my recent posts and check this "does this offend you thread". You'll like it

Ok!

I found this online too.

I thought it was kind of funny.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2015/12/11/dear-straight-people-im-officially-giving-you-permission-to-say-gay-faggot-and-queer/

I like it, but this should be posted in the LGBT community thread instead of openly on the forum, since all it does is open a can of worms, sadly.

I think the implication here is not in a "good" way.

There is a LGBT section? And fuck no i dont want people promoting this shit i literally posted it to see people make fun of it.

Im a christian but can we try to not shit on each other......

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

"There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits"

blu4

It's not gay it's a girl's dick.

I get it now.

You know what that was rude of me in the last post, but yes. This is not a positive implication, I was wrong in oppressing others belifs but i merely wanted to share this. Take it as is, if you think its beatiful great for you. If other people wanna laugh with me good for them too. Sorry bout that.

dafuq is cisgender?

You were born as a male, you identify as male. You were born as a female you identify as female. Basically "Normal" people...

Cisgender people?

Am I the only one who finds it odd that the author expresses distaste in labels because she is hurt by them but feels fine by labeling others by the actions of some?

edit

where the PC thing stands today gets blurrier and blurrier, I guess. nevermind me.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

dafuq is cisgender?

This

and whats a transgender? I know what it means but can someone explain it rationally

"God created war so that Americans would learn geography"

Sounds like someone Is attention hunting... Dont get me wrong I have nothing against gay or transgender people, I consider myself very progressive.

Not only harassing people who are different, but you make light of mental Issues (this guy who wrote this Is not suffering from "mental Issues") You should dig yourself a hole In the ground

and lie In It you close minded fool...

Other than the fact that the poem is not very good, and it lacks a clear cut cadence, I don't see a major problem with.

It also sounds the like poem might have been composed of different ´Dear Cis People´-peoms that is already on the internet.

As for this thread, I don't see a reason for it eaither. Sure, in theory you have the right to post it (I'm not sure what the CoC has to say), but kicking someone who is already down is a bit of an asshole move.

This

and whats a transgender? I know what it means but can someone explain it rationally

A persons psychological state doesn't match their physiological state. It's that simple.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes