Techie pickup lines.

Oshino Shinobu

I'll show you my poke-man if you give me a peek-at-you

You just reminded me of an obvious one for gamers: "If you were a Pokemon, I'd choose you."

I'll show you my poke-man if you give me a peek-at-you

I came here to see what linus posted, I was not disappointed.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Do you want to see my hard drive? I promise it's not 3.5 inches, and it's not floppy.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Wow, second thread in two days to be shared by Linus, thank you. Prepare for the people from Twitter.

I'm gonna put your software on my hard drive.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 (2x SP120 Quiet Edition)  Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866MHz  PSU: Corsair AX850  GPU: EVGA GTX 670 FTW 2GB  SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB

Are you using thermal paste? Because you're damn hot!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Do you want to see my hard disk? I promise it's not 3.5 inches, and it's not floppy.

Should have went with "hard drive".  The "drive" part works better, if you catch my meaning. ;)

I'm here to help.

I'd like to insert my pins into your socket...

I thought it could be fun to have a thread of techie pickup lines. Whether they're ones that you'd actually use, or just silly ones like "You're so hot, you need an H100i" and the obvious "You turn my software into hardware". 

what about; "you turn my software, into hardware"

It was put in the start...

Did you fall from the sky because have sex with me.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

babe, are you a 9590? cause you're hot as hell.

Hey baby, if I were a particle and you were a quantum potential, would you let me penetrate your classically forbidden region?

Hey baby, I want you to be my queen and mate me with your night moves (chess).

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking