God CS has the worst player base ever....

as96

Now, I'm not one of the best players but playing this game is fucking annoying with all the 13 years old playing this game.

When you play bad they kick you, when you do good they call you a hacker and then kick you...

pff I'm done with this game.

Now, I'm not one of the best players but playing this game is fucking annoying with all the 13 years old playing this game.

When you play bad they kick you, when you do good they call you a hacker and then kick you...

agreeing. team  killers, trolls, full of cancerous community who bash on silvers..

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

it's CS. what do you expect? MOBA have more Toxic community than CS.

Try buying a knife. They go from "KICK HACKER" to "ADD ME, TRADE KNIEV PLS". It's worth the money imo

The Beast: CPU: i7 4790K GPU: EVGA 1080 SC Cooling: Dual NZXT Kraken x61 RAM: HyperX Fury 1866MHz Storage: SSD: 500GB Samsung EVO 840 + HDD: 1TB WD MOBO: Asus Z97 - a PSU: RM850x Case: H440 green-black Setup: Link PCPP: Link Evolution: Link 

Gear: PS4 with custom skin // Astro A50 Xbox edition to fit colour scheme // Oppo PM-3 Planar Magnetic Closed Back Headphones // OnePlus One 64GB sandstone

Other stuffs: Acer aspire 128GB SSD 10GB RAM // MacBook Pro 13" 500GB SSD 16GB RAM // A 2009 iMac 21"

Yeah the player base is cancer, almost as bad as LoL. 

Yeah pretty much, good games ruined by an awful community

Play dota2 then come back and tell me which is worse.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

ive never been kicked cause i was too good and im guessing you just wrote that to counter balance you being bad and getting kicked.

Just get better at the game

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

You either die a noob or live long enough to get called a hacker

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

I'll probably stay away from any game that has a really active competitive scene from now on (except for hearthstone since it doesn't really matter there)

Play dota2 then come back and tell me which is worse.

Russians commend you when you play good

Kids get jealous and kick you

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

ive never been kicked cause i was too good and im guessing you just wrote that to counter balance you being bad and getting kicked.

I never write anything in chat, I prefer not to start an argument with annoying kids, also considering 90% of the chat is in russian I basically never write anything.

People have the right to play even if they suck terribly. All the whiners can stuff it IMO. There's a lot of people who are good at games and stupid as hell in real life, does this mean they can't live ?

I'll probably stay away from any game that has a really active competitive scene from now on (except for hearthstone since it doesn't really matter there)

You're right. People with thin skin shouldn't play competitive games.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

This is nothing new. I've only played once and I hated it. I'm glad of the Steam Refund scheme.

Agreed: how are the bad players supposed to improve if they aren't allowed to play the bloody game?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

Not worse than LoL.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

You're right. People with thin skin shouldn't play competitive games.

Thin skin? Nah, just don't want to get kicked from a game I paid but well I guess it's not my kind of game.

I guess I prefer not to play with people who think they are gonna die if they don't win a game.

This is nothing new. I've only played once and I hated it. I'm glad of the Steam Refund scheme.

Agreed: how are the bad players supposed to improve if they aren't allowed to play the bloody game?

For CS, they get ESEA premium since you can't kick during live pugs/scrims. It's pretty simple...

Worst thing I even got kicked for being 20/7 and first of my team since they kept calling me hacker.

So basically, if I play bad I get kicked, if I play good I get kicked... how am I supposed to be playing?

Try a 3rd party league like faceit or something if you enjoy the game but dont want to deal with the crap you find in valve MM

I've been kicked from like 3 games... and I've played 1000H

Maybe flaming 13 year old kids that are kick happy is more of a problem at lower ranks? IDK.

CSGO indeed has a toxic community and i was just as shocked as you are when i started. Youll get most out of the game if you play with some friends in a premade team. The higher the rank, the better the teammates. Im legendary eagle and rarely come across assholes who try to ruin the game for everyone. Apart from smurfs....

"Give a man a mask and he will become his true self." -Oscar Wilde

Spoiler

CPU Intel Core i5 6600k @ 3.5GHz GPU MSI Radeon R9 380 4GB Motherboard Asus Z170 Pro Gaming RAM Kingston Fury 2x4GB DDR4 2666MHz PSU XFX 650W Storage Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, Kingston 128GB SSD OS Windows 10

For CS, they get ESEA premium since you can't kick during live pugs/scrims. It's pretty simple...

Not sure what's that but since it has "premium" in the name I'm guessing it's some kind of paid service... so if you want to play the game you BOUGHT you have to pay a third part service unless you want to get kicked? For fuck sakes...

PS: I don't play ranked, so all my experience is from what's supposed to be for casual players.

OP...I suck at League of Legends, but I'll be damned if I am not going to enjoy my gaming computer on the public internet because some kid is flaming me while playing a game on hardware they don't own. They can get over it while I do the best I can do. You should do this and turn off chat if you need to. Games are for enjoyment and those kind of people are like that because their life sucks somewhere else (IRL), or they are just asses.

Worst thing I even got kicked for being 20/7 and first of my team since they kept calling me hacker.

So basically, if I play bad I get kicked, if I play good I get kicked... how am I supposed to be playing?

I guess you're supposed to be not playing at all?

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?