( Mini News ) LG and ASUS poking fun at Apple because of its new revolutionary battery case! ( i say that last part with a sarcastic tone)

Ridska here ,

Have you ever suffered battery life from Iphones and got your self a battery pack and then heard that apple was finnaly making a case that had a battery but was horrible , Well just to add fuel to the fire , Asus and LG are going at it and poking a bit of fun from the Big apple from himself.

News here : http://www.androidauthority.com/asus-lg-poke-fun-at-smart-battery-case-661233/

A quote and a comment from Android authority about ASUS poking fun at it

Starting with Asus, the company has leapt right into a comparison between its own Asus ZenFone Max, which packs in a whopping 5000mAh battery, and the combined battery life of Apple’s iPhone and Smart Battery Case.

and another quote comment from android authority about LG's gripes to apples battery case.

LG prefers to poke fun at the design of the Smart Battery Case, which definitely isn’t the most attractive product that Apple have ever created, with the line “No bumps. Just goosebumps” to describe its V10 flagship, accompanied by #TheHump

My comment : Dammn this is GOLD. the last one from LG made me laugh.

All i can think of is this ( picture shown below ) : 

your turn stinky fruit.

Thanks and stay groovie :D

P.s , Sorry if this is made in a hack ass slap job but these are the fist time i am using a quote bubble and didnt know how to package this news.

post-144483-0-06666400-1449859970.jpg

(⌐■_■) 

Ah yes. Just like when they first announced the iPhone 6 and HTC had to be hipster about how the phone was made.

Or when #bendgate was a thing with the iPhone and literally every company on social media, including MAKERS OF CANDY made fun of them.

i think those weed Jony ive has been smoking all these years are finally catching upto him

#Smokersession #BetterDesign #ManThisisSomeGoodWeed

Details separate people.

Please use proper format or this will be locked. You need a quote from the article and a summary of it.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

they take a dig at apple because they're huge and apple takes digs at everyone else because apple can't innovate anymore. but this is gonna be hard for apple to come back from as they have finally admitted the iphone's battery life is terrible. 

Intel i5-6600K@4.2GHz, 16GB Crucial DDR4-2133, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, Be quiet shadow rock slim, Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC, Fractal design Integra M 550W, NZXT S340, Sandisk X110 128GB, WD black 750GB, Seagate momentus 160GB, HGST 160GB

Please use proper format or this will be locked. You need a quote from the article and a summary of it.

I dont know how to do a quote.

When i sighned uup to this forum , i was never giving a totorial on how to use it.

(⌐■_■) 

Ridska here ,

News here : http://www.androidauthority.com/asus-lg-poke-fun-at-smart-battery-case-661233/

My comment : Dammn this is GOLD. the last one from LG made me laugh.

All i can think of is this ( picture shown below ) : 

your turn stinky fruit.

Thanks and stay groovie :D

Please review the news posting guildelines, and add some quotes of the original article :) Don't want your post to get locked.

On topic: Apple kind of had this coming...

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Revolutionary? HTC did this ages ago:

hd2-battery-02-05-2010.jpg

It was ugly then, and its still ugly now. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I dont know how to do a quote.

When i sighned uup to this forum , i was never giving a totorial on how to use it.

When you reply to a thread or create a new post, there's a quote button, looks like a Speech Bubble from comic books.

post-8505-0-61573300-1449861311.jpg

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Then you have things like the droid turbo that exist. And your like, so apple, given in to the fact your battery is small? Fanboying aside, the one comment is the best. "It looks like it has an iphone 3g growing out of the back of it, got that baby bump"

Does not having a second parenthesis around something bother anyone else as much as it does me? (Like if this statement was missing a second side)

Revolutionary? HTC did this ages ago:

hd2-battery-02-05-2010.jpg

It was ugly then, and its still ugly now. 

at least that has another function other than giving me more battery power

Processor: Intel core i7 930 @3.6  Mobo: Asus P6TSE  GPU: EVGA GTX 680 SC  RAM:12 GB G-skill Ripjaws 2133@1333  SSD: Intel 335 240gb  HDD: Seagate 500gb

Monitors: 2x Samsung 245B  Keyboard: Blackwidow Ultimate   Mouse: Zowie EC1 Evo   Mousepad: Goliathus Alpha  Headphones: MMX300  Case: Antec DF-85

at least that has another function other than giving me more battery power

At least it has a kick stand.

This doesnt , just has dat lady lumps on apples side...

(⌐■_■) 

lol at lg's response

LG always makes the funniest responses.

gsmarena_002.jpg

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I do find these funny.

However, it's interesting to note the vastly differing responses from forum users in this thread.

Pretty much universally, everyone seems to like LG and ASUS's responses to Apple's product, "making fun" of it as part of their advertising.

However, when AMD does the exact same thing with NVIDIA products, people say that AMD is bashing NVIDIA or is doing a "low blow".

Quite interesting to contrast the two scenarios that are - at heart - similar.

"News"

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

The funny part is here

An apple fan boy defending this product xD

i am SO DONE.

Those are all valid points. Still wouldn't make me buy the thing, but its not like he's uniformed or lying. 

Also, I'm not sure about LG and ASUS, but I used to have an HTC Rezound (HTC worstphoneinexistence), and that shit literally lasted an hour and a half before it died each day. With the extended battery pack, I was able to get 2 hours and 20 minutes of screen on time with it. Shit phone all around. Know what that looked like? 

http://shop.htcpedia.com/images/detailed/HTC-2750mAh-Extended-Battery-&-Door-for-HTC-Rezound-rear.jpg

And some more

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0253/8757/products/a5d4fd7d6d5cbae74e2c4f9d920c3525_grande_large.jpeg?v=1432305164

http://www.droidhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/D-Inc_Ext_Batt-1.jpg

Oh ASUS

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41cf661x3nL.jpg

They've literally all done the same design. No one complained about it then though. Fucking people on XDA developers loved the Rezound's battery cover citing that it was, "easier to hold the phone with the hump". Hilarious how things change when apple does something. As an addendum, I know the Asus picture and the Rezound picture are both first party designs. Not sure if the samsung one was first party or not. It was a shit design then and it's a shit design now. Just interesting to see opinions change when it's Apple that does something.