More CS:GO N00B questions..

AstroBenny

So I'm still pretty new to this game and have some questions.

1) What exactly is the inventory tab for in the main menu? I thought the weapon choice you have is always the same in game..no? How exactly do you get weapons skins? Do you buy or Unlock them or what?

2) What is zoom sensitivity in the game options? I currently have it set to the default of 1. Would you recommend changing this?

3) Any youtuber's you'd recommend that do guides/give tips on CS:GO stuff?

Cheers,

Ben

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1, the inventory is to equip skins and switch out weapons such as m4 for the m41s (silenced for non silenced...) and you get skins from crates or buy on community market (save money dont buy keys.....)

2, NA

3, err maybe check "phantasy" only ever seen some of his vids... or pros? i prefer watching professional play

oh and too get better at the start of every game in chat say "cyka blyat" and you get better aim and more damage... 

1) Inventory is for changing skins used, and for using different weapons in some slots. Like Tec 9 vs  CZ, or M4A4 vs M4A1-S. I don't think you can access it when you're in a competitive game though. You can buy skins off the marketplace (it's fairly easy to find but I don't have the game installed right now cus I just reinstalled my PC). You can also get them by buying cases and keys, then opening said cases with said keys. 

2) Zoom sensitivity affects your sensitivity when scoped in with weapons that have scopes. 1 is the same as normal sens, lower to go slower, higher to go faster. 

3) I like WarOwl, some of his guides are VERY introductory, for the absolute newest of players, and some are more advanced. Some of his guides are out-dated though, such as the old M4A4 vs M4A1-S video, due to updates to the game. Just keep in mind how old some videos are. It's also nice to just watch pro-level gameplay. Lots of pros stream, like fnatic olofmeister, he's my favorite. 

also, general tips: play a lot of deathmatch if you really wanna get good aim. play around with your sensitivity to find what works best for you. I use 800 DPI, 2.6 in game, 6/11 windows, and I have turned down / off any mouse acceleration I can find, although I have a laser mouse so it's almost impossible to eliminate all acceleration. Some say that's high, but meh, I like it. also keep in mind that 99% of high skilled players play with 400 dpi and like 1-2 sensitivity in game, it's actually hard to get far with high sens.

EDIT: and you can build your aim even more by going into headshot only deathmatch servers. You can only kill people with a headshot, making aim and recoil control even more important. 

Edited by Lauen

Reviews: JBL J33i   M50s   SRH440   Soundmagic PL50           

It's all said now, for a youtuber to look at check WarOwl, and there's old ones with NaVi guides and so on. 

Just skip over WarOwl. He will literally teach the most painfully basic and stupidly obvious things about that game. Not worth it imo.

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

So I'm still pretty new to this game and have some questions.

1) What exactly is the inventory tab for in the main menu? I thought the weapon choice you have is always the same in game..no? How exactly do you get weapons skins? Do you buy or Unlock them or what?

2) What is zoom sensitivity in the game options? I currently have it set to the default of 1. Would you recommend changing this?

3) Any youtuber's you'd recommend that do guides/give tips on CS:GO stuff?

Cheers,

Ben

Super Pro Tip:

Use OPskins to buy and sell your skins, it's cheaper, you can cash out to real money, and you can see wear data (Shows the percentage of wear, lower is better.) which helps you get a battle scared skin (whitch is cheap) that looks like it's field tested, minimal wear or factory new.

Super Pro Tip:

Use OPskins to buy and sell your skins, it's cheaper, you can cash out to real money, and you can see wear data (Shows the percentage of wear, lower is better.) which helps you get a battle scared skin (whitch is cheap) that looks like it's field tested, minimal wear or factory new.

worth it for skins worth less than 2€?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)