Best $0-80 pc case?

For that price range I'm thinking either the Thermaltake Core V21 (mATX) or Phanteks Evolv ITX, and both are dust filtered and $70 or less depending on sale discounts. The V21 would give the most room being a large modular cube, but the Evolv ITX looks better as a mini tower.

I might go for the Zalman z11 plus is that any good?

My current build is in one, the aesthetic doesn't appeal to me anymore, but if you like the looks then that's good. Cable managment is a bit tricky, and check that your graphics card will fit, but other than that it works fine and looks pretty good.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

I'm thinking about getting the deep cool tesseract sw is that good? Cause it looks amazing and pretty cheap

Im looking for a not-so-simple case, needs to be mid or full tower case the colors need to be white or black or blue in any combination or order NO RED, and a medium to big side window btw this is going to be a gaming rig so I NEED IT TO LOOK BOSS! And good airflow and quality, submit your cases!

Make one out of something recycled. If you prefer a premium look to the upcycled one, try a garbage can, they are good enough for apple.

S340 or Define S at a higher price with a higher top end performance.

No other cases are even worth considering for less than 3 ways builds without the need for an 5.25 bay.

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS