Why was vessel posted then removed, then posted?

Also, this is one of the few corsair cases that i respect, though that windowed side panel is to plastic for me

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Didnt we decide upon cases if they had a bottom mounted PSU for a while?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

greaaaatttt.. now that I just gave up on finding a decent reverse mobo layout in a case and got a new one anyways and flipped her over.  so my luck 

post-196315-0-56704400-1449627453_thumb.

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Was there a good reason to have a case that has flipped the standard lay-out besides something different? I assume it will cause a lot of the logos to be upside-down.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I'm not sure I like the idea of going back to the days when the power supply played an active part in the cooling either, I think I'd rather keep it at the bottom drawing in cool air. Why does no one copy the Silverstone 90 degree rotated board design? That gives killer temps for an air cooled system.

I like it. The top panel is flat so no dust settles in the case. It would have epic cooling with those triple 140mm fans. 

The window is on the side away from were I would look when using the system, but I actually like that as i hate window reflections when using a computer system. 

I'm not sure I like the idea of going back to the days when the power supply played an active part in the cooling either, I think I'd rather keep it at the bottom drawing in cool air. Why does no one copy the Silverstone 90 degree rotated board design? That gives killer temps for an air cooled system.

That's why it has an "attic" so the psu won't hog air flow from other components

Spec sheet says Radiator support for up to 360 at the bottom and up to 240 in the front.

Just looking at it, it seems like it may be a really tight fit or not fit at all if I wanted both 360 bottom and 240 front.

Anyone know if that'll fit?

awesome, I love this case, my case sits on the floor with a wall to the left of it making most windowed cases useless, same for my 750D.

Think I'll get this.

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

Spec sheet says Radiator support for up to 360 at the bottom and up to 240 in the front.

Just looking at it, it seems like it may be a really tight fit or not fit at all if I wanted both 360 bottom and 240 front.

Anyone know if that'll fit?

This is what I'm wondering as well, if so then it's the perfect case for me!

Man that case door though.  I love it.  Gives it a classy, modern feel that would look great next to an entertainment system or around a lot of glass furniture.  I'm not shopping for a case, but if I was, this might very well be the one I went with.  Oh, and not all of us are done with optical drives.  A blu-ray reader is a super cheap way to watch blu-ray movies if you've already got a media PC.

having a windowed side panel with a wall to the left of my desk is a pain. Thank you corsair.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

This is what I'm wondering as well, if so then it's the perfect case for me!

The front fans are 140mm and seems to have alot of clearance for a 360. I'd imagine that a 360 and 240 could coexist no problem.

awesome, I love this case, my case sits on the floor with a wall to the left of it making most windowed cases useless, same for my 750D.

Think I'll get this.

Similar situation here, my 760t window is facing the wall so I don't even get to enjoy it. Would love this case but this thing is not anywhere near the $200 price tag.

Sky Pollution | i5 3570k @4.8Ghz | MSi z77a g45 | MSi GTX 770 Gaming 2gb | Samsung 840 Evo 250gb, Samsung OEM 500gb HDD | Corsair CX750m | Corsair 760t White Edition |
Corsair M95 | SuperLux 668b's | Logitech C615 | ViewSonic VX2250wm | Random OEM keyboard until I rage break it and grab another random OEM keyboard from my pile.
Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186413-sky-pollution-my-white-760t-build-rebuildupgrade/

Nevermind.   Founds them.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

• 1 month later...

The front fans are 140mm and seems to have alot of clearance for a 360. I'd imagine that a 360 and 240 could coexist no problem.

I bought the case and I managed to put in a 360mm in the bottom with a 280mm in the front using the provided fans. The 360mm can only fit 2 fans on top and then I fit 3 under the case, the clearance underneath is not enough, but only needs about 5-10mm more.

I'll post some pictures at some point, not an easy build!

I managed a 360 in the bottom and a 240 in the front.  But it is way too tight.   :(  I am switching back to my 750D and putting an air cooled build in this.  It it had about one more inch from front to back it would be perfect. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

• 2 years later...

I know its bad Kharma to revive an old thread but seeing as this was a review of this particular case, I felt it necessary. That being said, I'mean looking to purchase this case l, as it reminds me of the 2nd gaming system I owned, which started as a HP Pavilion with a Reverse ATX layout. If I purchased it, I would very much like to use a similar liquid cooler in the bottom as this video to start out with, and work my way up. I am very interested in which one that was, and if it has a a bracket available for Ryzen 5/7 processors available now. Currently running AM3+, but will be upgradin soon, so I kinda need that versitility for upgrade. Thanks in advance!

On 12/8/2015 at 6:54 PM, nicklmg said:

Sorry for the delay on this.. been a crazy day!

No worries Nick, as long as you dont break a sweat or mess up your hair.