[WIP] *****Snef Devil's Eye (Build for CES)********

Snef

22987767574_70ac240e10_b.jpg

Hi Everyone

I'm working on a new project but I'm still under NDA

cant wait to say more because its a big project for me

for now I can post pics of some items I have and work I did

like sleeving all my cable, I remember now why I ordered most of my cables, all my fingers are burned :demon:

first want to say thanks to sponsor for their help on this project

Asus
Parvum System
EKWB
Darkside and DazMode
and
Corsair

Thanks you so much

now , photos

look at these colors and the quality of Darkside sleeving, I'm always impressed
and I made some little mod to the Asus 980Ti Strix

23529870051_d1e9e32d52_b.jpg

23529870371_906ea4819d_b.jpg

23244352469_305babb15e_b.jpg

23244352049_935c310ca9_b.jpg

23529870751_d5111dac58_b.jpg

23316572050_35161e2b56_b.jpg

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Looks amazing, but are you sure you should be saying anything while it's under NDA?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

HOOORAAAH 

Main PC |CPU - i7-6700k|GPU - R9 290x tri-x 4gb|RAM - 16gb ddr4|MOBO - MSI z170 - A PRO|HDD - WD 1TB/240gb Sandisk |PSU - 700w Raidmax

Laptop |CPU - i7 4720hq|GPU - 960m 2gb|Ram - 8gb 2x4|Model - y50-70 Touch|SSD - 240gb Patriot drive|Display - 1920x1080 IPS touch

That is some nice sleeving!

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

Yay another snef build :)

is it just me, or does using cable combs feel like cheating?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Mysterious GPU.

I like ur choice of BitFenix fans.

EDIT i saw on FB page

Looks amazing, but are you sure you should be saying anything while it's under NDA?

I didn't say anything except I'm working on a new project ;)

That is some nice sleeving!

Thanks

Another project!  :D

Are those aluminum cable combs, where does one obtain some of those.  :o

they are from Mainframecustom.com

Yay another snef build :)

is it just me, or does using cable combs feel like cheating?

cheating? maybe, but its not a contest, if some tools are available to achieve the results I want, why not

I think the most important thing is the result, no? ;)

Dude, your photos are awesome.

Thanks

Mysterious GPU.

I like ur choice of BitFenix fans.

where I said I will use Bitfenix fan?

and its a Asus 980Ti Strix 

Strix 980ti it looks like

this

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

cheating? maybe, but its not a contest, if some tools are available to achieve the results I want, why not

I think the most important thing is the result, no? ;)

I guess thats right, I just find many people using cable combs instead of taking the time to sew cables these days...

if you use the combs as a part of the design then sure, but personally I like the look of ordered cables without any kind of artificial thing to keep them in place

and clear/black cable combs look a bit ugly

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I guess thats right, I just find many people using cable combs instead of taking the time to sew cables these days...

if you use the combs as a part of the design then sure, but personally I like the look of ordered cables without any kind of artificial thing to keep them in place

and clear/black cable combs look a bit ugly

Wouldn't glue work to keep cables in shape.  Do it carefully/smart and it would be invisible.

Wouldn't glue work to keep cables in shape.  Do it carefully/smart and it would be invisible.

depends what kind of glue, but I could see that working and still being invisible

what's really impressive is getting cables to stay in place without anything holding them, just having them bent the right way and well secured on both ends

custom-psu-extension-sleeve-cable-packag

Spoiler

depends what kind of glue, but I could see that working and still being invisible

what's really impressive is getting cables to stay in place without anything holding them, just having them bent the right way and well secured on both ends

You just got me thinking about it.  You could do that with glue if you go section by section, holding it in place where you want bends.  Letting the glue dry on each section then moving to the next... and you can still keep a little flex in the line depending on the glue/epoxy.

custom-psu-extension-sleeve-cable-packag

this is possible with extension like this photo, but with 60cm long modular cable like my cable on pics, good luck

My Build Logs

this is possible with extension like this photo, but with 60cm long modular cable like my cable on pics, good luck

well the part behind the motherboard tray doesnt really matter if it can't be seen, so the only part of the cables that would be free would be the small section from the motherboard tray to the connector on the GPU or motherboard, which isn't very long :)

unless your back panel is transparent, or your cables are all visible, then yeah it wouldnt really be possible

Spoiler

well the part behind the motherboard tray doesnt really matter if it can't be seen, so the only part of the cables that would be free would be the small section from the motherboard tray to the connector on the GPU or motherboard, which isn't very long :)

unless your back panel is transparent, or your cables are all visible, then yeah it wouldnt really be possible

It all matters, seen or unseen. :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

It all matters, seen or unseen. :P

but you could use cable clips around the back, where you cant see them, and then no clips/combs around the front :)

Spoiler

It's actually pretty easy, atleast if you know how. Some clever people did the annoying math. :)

LLocd9M.jpg

But as Snef said. It works best on extentions, or cables shorter than, lets say ~40cm.

@Snef That Darkside sleeving actually looks pretty awesome. It's something different than the matt colors we normally see. Good job! :)

This looks like a sick build man I will definitely follow, keep us updated!! ;)

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Snef build = instafollow. I'm excited!!

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise

It's actually pretty easy, atleast if you know how. Some clever people did the annoying math. :)

LLocd9M.jpg

But as Snef said. It works best on extentions, or cables shorter than, lets say ~40cm.

@Snef That Darkside sleeving actually looks pretty awesome. It's something different than the matt colors we normally see. Good job! :)

Thanks and this pics will help me a lot in future with my custom cable

This looks like a sick build man I will definitely follow, keep us updated!! ;)

Thanks

Can't wait for you to start this project.

You always brings us awesome builds with high quality photos, which is lovely.

Thanks, I try ;)

Snef build = instafollow. I'm excited!!

Thanks

My Build Logs

Another Snef build subbed 

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

Hmm.. this build is under nda, meaning a product launch of some sort. Either the new Nvida cards coming out next year, or maybe the new AMD cpus. Either way, I'm subbed

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena