Low image quality on newer GPUs

Demiqas
2 hours ago, KenjiD5 said:

The video turned out to have bad quality so make sure to watch it 720p or 480p to see what im talking about..

anyways it took so long to upload.. next time i will just records 10-17 seconds videos

This is all normal for this game. To make DS look better you have to run it at a higher resolution using DSR or on a higher resolution monitor. But that will only help with the jaggies. The texture/shadow pop-in in this game cannot be fixed unless they release a patch to fix it. I'm running thi sgame maxed at 2560x1600 and I still get the same thing. 

This is what I'm saying; many of you keep posting examples of issues that are NORMAL to those games - as in this case right here. 

Also, with regards to the supposed issues being power-related, as I said before, it's not the problem and cannot be because of how the PSU and VRMs on the GPU clean and precondition the power before it gets to the processor. You are wasting your time. 

I've been pointing these things out to some of you, again and again, but it's like you're not listening. 

I'm done with this thread. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm sorry for those of you who might actually have a real problem and I do hope you find a solution.  

My Systems:

Main - Work + Gaming:

Spoiler

Woodland Raven: Ryzen 2700X // AMD Wraith RGB // Asus Prime X570-P // G.Skill 2x 8GB 3600MHz DDR4 // Radeon RX Vega 56 // Crucial P1 NVMe 1TB M.2 SSD // Deepcool DQ650-M // chassis build in progress // Windows 10 // Thrustmaster TMX + G27 pedals & shifter

F@H Rig:

Spoiler

FX-8350 // Deepcool Neptwin // MSI 970 Gaming // AData 2x 4GB 1600 DDR3 // 2x Gigabyte RX-570 4G's // Samsung 840 120GB SSD // Cooler Master V650 // Windows 10

HTPC:

Spoiler

SNES PC (HTPC): i3-4150 @3.5 // Gigabyte GA-H87N-Wifi // G.Skill 2x 4GB DDR3 1600 // Asus Dual GTX 1050Ti 4GB OC // AData SP600 128GB SSD // Pico 160XT PSU // Custom SNES Enclosure // 55" LG LED 1080p TV  // Logitech wireless touchpad-keyboard // Windows 10 // Build Log

Laptops:

Spoiler

MY DAILY: Lenovo ThinkPad T410 // 14" 1440x900 // i5-540M 2.5GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD iGPU + Quadro NVS 3100M 512MB dGPU // 2x4GB DDR3L 1066 // Mushkin Triactor 480GB SSD // Windows 10

WIFE'S: Dell Latitude E5450 // 14" 1366x768 // i5-5300U 2.3GHz Dual-Core HT // Intel HD5500 // 2x4GB RAM DDR3L 1600 // 500GB 7200 HDD // Linux Mint 19.3 Cinnamon

EXPERIMENTAL: Pinebook // 11.6" 1080p // Manjaro KDE (ARM)

NAS:

Spoiler

Home NAS: Pentium G4400 @3.3 // Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 // 2x 4GB DDR4 2400 // Intel HD Graphics // Kingston A400 120GB SSD // 3x Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 HDDs in RAID-Z // Cooler Master Silent Pro M 1000w PSU // Antec Performance Plus 1080AMG // FreeNAS OS

11 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

This is all normal for this game. To make DS look better you have to run it at a higher resolution using DSR or on a higher resolution monitor. But that will only help with the jaggies. The texture/shadow pop-in in this game cannot be fixed unless they release a patch to fix it. I'm running thi sgame maxed at 2560x1600 and I still get the same thing. 

This is what I'm saying; many of you keep posting examples of issues that are NORMAL to those games - as in this case right here. 

Also, with regards to the supposed issues being power-related, as I said before, it's not the problem and cannot be because of how the PSU and VRMs on the GPU clean and precondition the power before it gets to the processor. You are wasting your time. 

I've been pointing these things out to some of you, again and again, but it's like you're not listening. 

I'm sorry for those of you who might actually have a real problem and I do hope you find a solution.  

Just get out, u dont understand it.

All these problems jagged edges flickering blurry textures didnt happned before , and thats the point u dont take.

Dude i cant even play cs go anymore . 

Its look so fking shit its unbeliveable for a high end Rig. And no its not im my head dude. Before 2 month i played every game like it should be, like everyone is playing . But suddenly 2 months ago idk what triggered it (the division install or windows reinstall) smth of this i belive. And now dude all games shit u think i dont know how i played like 2months ago the same games on the same fking Rig? I noticed the diffrence after 1 day it happened first i thought mhm maybe some patch or smth dude its happen on every fking game and 1 day ago everything was fine u think i cant see the difference if smth changed.

If u dont belive us just leave this thread .  

42 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

i have one thing that make you believe that this isnt normal.. my friend have this in their house.. what if... we go there and play this at his pc?

44 minutes ago, MEC-777 said:

Please tell me, that my The Crew looks normal. Im gonna stop playing games then. (previous posts)

14 minutes ago, n0body said:

Please tell me, that my The Crew looks normal. Im gonna stop playing games then. (previous posts)

No that isn't normal, well in the sense that MSAA doesn't seem to be applying at all. That is the only obvious thing I see wrong and its possible that the Nvidia control panel has some sort of override for the game or globally that is changing the setting or potentially its something else. At least in your case I can confirm that MSAA isn't running and that is your issue and you can start to look into problems around that, like other games that have MSAA support that may or may not support it at this point. Could be a custom setting, could be the game or it could be the driver you have to work out which it is.

19 minutes ago, BrightCandle said:

No that isn't normal, well in the sense that MSAA doesn't seem to be applying at all. That is the only obvious thing I see wrong and its possible that the Nvidia control panel has some sort of override for the game or globally that is changing the setting or potentially its something else. At least in your case I can confirm that MSAA isn't running and that is your issue and you can start to look into problems around that, like other games that have MSAA support that may or may not support it at this point. Could be a custom setting, could be the game or it could be the driver you have to work out which it is.

I think you're new at this topic, so you could not see my previous posts. I said that I've been testing this on GTX970 but atm Im playing at HD7950 waiting for 1070. Same at both.

I will upload now my cs go gameplay which i recoreded a few minutes ago just tell how fking shit it is after u watched. Unfkingplayable.

Just that u know i got a asus vg248qe 144hz monitor with gtx 970 and i7 4790. Enjoy the shitness soon.

1 hour ago, MEC-777 said:

-snip-

No one is listening to what you're saying because you're not listening to anyone else. What you're preaching is ridiculous, you say that the problem is our gpu being bad or our monitor not having enough pixel density, while we're trying to explain that everything used to be perfect with the exact same monitor and gpu. A game is not supposed to look like garbage with anti aliasing turned on at 1080p, you do not need and infact never needed more than 1080p to make a game look good with proper anti aliasing.

So guys reminder: Asus 144hz monitor with gtx 970 with 1920x1080.

Its fking look like garbage 800x600 with laggy unsmooth movement.

Im feeling like playing on a 20 euro Computer.

And u know acutally on yt it doesnt show everything clearly. But u can for sure see how laggy and fking low textures everything looks when turning around.

and this is just CS GO , my handy could play it smooth.

IT MUST LOOK LIKE BUTTER.

Heres another video from Heroes of the Storm

nothing to say i guess just shit. its a fking 144 hz monitor with gtx 970 and it feels like 10 years old monitor with 30hz

1 hour ago, SpeedUp10 said:

And u know acutally on yt it doesnt show everything clearly. But u can for sure see how laggy and fking low textures everything looks when turning around.

is that counter strike 1.6 with mods?

yeah i see those low shadow distance just like gta v..

im having some problems now on my pc that sometimes the screen just get messed up and get back within 0.3 second..

i will try rma this gpu and see if it works..

2 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

is that counter strike 1.6 with mods?

yeah i see those low shadow distance just like gta v..

im having some problems now on my pc that sometimes the screen just get messed up and get back within 0.3 second..

i will try rma this gpu and see if it works..

Dude that shit is CS GO the newest and looks like garbage. dude its not only the shadow or what ever everything low textures in distance everything looks laggy and shitty and its a fking 144hz monitor.

dont RMA gpu dude it doesnt change anything i did it twice.

2 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Heres another video from Heroes of the Storm

nothing to say i guess just shit. its a fking 144 hz monitor with gtx 970 and it feels like 10 years old monitor with 30hz

that look like shit xd.. even top view games have these problems

I have a fix now.. guys go to me i have the FIX

THE MIGHTY FIX is in my hand!!!!!!!!!!

okay lets start now

first of all you need to have clear and large space.. make sure the floor is clean

you can write this message on a paper or view this on mobile because we need to turn off the pc!

lets start by 

1.) Shutting down the pc

2.) You need to open the case of pc cause you will be a computer engineer this time

3.)Take the graphics card (make sure your hands are clean or just use gloves)

4.)Take the motherboard 

5.)Clean them (not wash ok)

6.)put the gpu and motherboard on a clean place or a clean plastic,bag or anything you want to put those things into

7.)remove the dust in the casing or cpu

8.)make sure all the things inside the casing or cpu (dunno what to call) is clean and placed tight

9.)put the gpu and motherboard back.. try putting the gpu in a alternative pci-e slot

10.) now open the pc

11.)if it happens again then we are all wrecked

i havent tried it yet but go try it

xDxDxD it just came out of my mind.. maybe it work xDxDxD 

1 hour ago, SpeedUp10 said:

First of all turn off FXAA. This video is smooth. It's not sharp. 

2 minutes ago, n0body said:

Doesnt make any difference. and its not smooth dude its laggy and textures are laggy etc.

4 minutes ago, n0body said:

it wont fix it.. 

5 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

okay lets start now

first of all you need to have clear and large space.. make sure the floor is clean

you can write this message on a paper or view this on mobile because we need to turn off the pc!

lets start by 

1.) Shutting down the pc

2.) You need to open the case of pc cause you will be a computer engineer this time

4.)Take the motherboard 

6.)put the gpu and motherboard on a clean place or a clean plastic,bag or anything you want to put those things into

8.)make sure all the things inside the casing or cpu (dunno what to call) is clean and placed tight

9.)put the gpu and motherboard back.. try putting the gpu in a alternative pci-e slot

10.) now open the pc

xDxDxD it just came out of my mind.. maybe it work xDxDxD 

anyway try this it might work

3 minutes ago, KenjiD5 said:

it wont fix it.. 

anyway try this it might work

Tried. It won't fix it. This is not about dust in the case, or where ever. I said I changed almost every component from my actual gear. About FXAA - I didn't say that it will fix it. I said, that FXAA makes this game more smeared. Check how does it work in CSGO ;) I'll give you my video later. More specified.

32 minutes ago, n0body said:

Tried. It won't fix it. This is not about dust in the case, or where ever. I said I changed almost every component from my actual gear. About FXAA - I didn't say that it will fix it. I said, that FXAA makes this game more smeared. Check how does it work in CSGO ;) I'll give you my video later. More specified.

ok for today.. i cant reverse the time but i had decided to play with my cpu.. lets try to do things and it might work.. i scheduled next week to be the rma day

2 hours ago, SpeedUp10 said:

what? that looks perfect

you know I might just jump ship as well at this point. This is indeed going nowhere.

16 minutes ago, Demiqas said:

what? that looks perfect

you know I might just jump ship as well at this point. This is indeed going nowhere.

Idk how u played cs go but its actually complete shit, maybe its because of yt but for me this isnt playable, if u know how it was before. I dont mean jagged Edges, in cs go its smth diffrent its like textures getting blurred and laggy.

9 minutes ago, SpeedUp10 said:

Idk how u played cs go but its actually complete shit, maybe its because of yt but for me this isnt playable, if u know how it was before. I dont mean jagged Edges, in cs go its smth diffrent its like textures getting blurred and laggy.

I don't see the point of playing at those settings, which are pretty fucked up for competitive game, but for me except of this shadow box it looks as it should.

5 minutes ago, n0body said:

I don't see the point of playing at those settings, which are pretty fucked up for competitive game, but for me except of this shadow box it looks as it should.

dude u dont see the blurrines in distance like doors? and it feels super laggy how cant u see it... maybe its yt idk.

The only think that really f**** me so hard are the fucking shimmering lines when I move my camera. Draw Distance, Shadow Distance are problemas than can be solved changing some game file (I did it on Witcher 3 and Fallout 4).

The only way that i find to delete that shimmering is changing LOD Bias and forcing SSGAA. But the problem is that if change LOD Bias value above +1 the texture quality is drastically reduced.

In some games you can eliminate that Shimmering, in others like Dark Souls 3 is imposible, i need to upgrade resolution to delete that shimmering.

I'm just trying to tell you all information that I can.

okay lets start now

lets start by 

1.) Shutting down the pc

4.)Take the motherboard 

10.) now open the pc

xDxDxD it just came out of my mind.. maybe it work xDxDxD