MSI Afterburner RTSSHooks.dll Error

Go to solution Solved by coen113,

Basically when I go into MSI Afterburner's settings<Monitoring<GPU Temperatures<Show in On-screen Display then click apply it comes up with the RTSSHooks.dll error.

It says exactly: Cannot load RTSSHooks.dll library! and below that there's an Okay button. So I click that and this pops up: Failed to initialize main window!. Then I click okay and I get the RTSS and it keeps going. Any idea what's going on? What I'm trying to do is to get MSI Afterburner to show the temperature when I'm in game. I have seen people do it but I can't get tit to work.

I should add, I have the latest version of everything.

reinstall it, see if it fixes the problem. and reboot, trust me it fixes alot you dont expect

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

reinstall it, see if it fixes the problem. and reboot, trust me it fixes alot you dont expect

Already tried that, multiple times actually.

Is it the latest beta version or the latest stable version you have? You could try and download the latest RivaTuner Statistics Server software.

I'm running 2.3.1.

Already tried that, multiple times actually.

I'm running 2.3.1.

Then it's probably becuase MSi stopped there own OSD and switched it out for RivaTuners in the latest betas. I have hear that it affected people not running the beta releases. You can try and download the latest beta to see if it helps. i recommend uninstalling the version you have now first.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

did it solve anything?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Is it the latest beta version or the latest stable version you have? You could try and download the latest RivaTuner Statistics Server software.

I can't manage to download it, it keeps coming up with ad to download something else.

Never mind I never used Guru3D before.

I can't manage to download it, it keeps coming up with ad to download something else.

Never mind I never used Guru3D before.

Does this link work: http://www.guru3d.com/files_get/rtss_rivatuner_statistics_server_download,5.html

Also it will probably only work with the 3.0.0 betas

Edit: You edit to fast sir

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes