Best Gaming mice

ComputerFreak123

​Hi Guys

I have a question I'm playing cs go and my old Roccat Kone XTD isn't cutting it (for cs go) so I want a new mouse only for cs go and competitive games I've looked at a couple of mice like the Razer Deathadder Chroma, the Steelseries Rival, the Finalmouse, or the zowie FK2 what do u guys think? 

Razer Deathadder user here, 100% happy with it...been using deathadder mice for years now, had diamondback prior to that...razer for life!

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

CS:GO doesn't really require a super fancy mouse (most shooters don't). I use the Deathadder as well and like it a lot. Razer's software has options to customize all that stuff but not a physical button on the mouse.

I forgot which Logitech mice it was but it was my other choice before I bought the DA and it had physical buttons to change acc. and other things the DA didn't. I would have preferred that one overall but picked razer for color scheme (the logitech one was blue/black)

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

Zowie mice are some of the best out there, with a perfect sensor, no drivers and high quality build. I'd recommend the ZA series from my personal tastes. 

If you prefer a shape more for your right hand, the EC line has you covered too. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

​Hi Guys

I have a question I'm playing cs go and my old Roccat Kone XTD isn't cutting it (for cs go) so I want a new mouse only for cs go and competitive games I've looked at a couple of mice like the Razer Deathadder Chroma, the Steelseries Rival, the Finalmouse, or the zowie FK2 what do u guys think? 

Personally, I would avoid the DeathAdder Chroma just on principle. I almost bought the Rival myself, but decided not to simply because of SteelSeries' bad reputation when it comes to mice (and I had heard things about the sidegrips on the Rival wearing out quickly).

Out of those mice, I would choose the FK2, simply because my personal experience with Zowie is very positive. My EC1 Evo is almost 3 years old now and still works perfectly. And I rather like their no nonsense attitude towards making mice: They're not flashy, there's no useless gimmicks and they don't shove a driver software down your throat.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

I would recommend you to buy Logitech G402. Its good for FPS games specially for CS GO. 

CS:GO doesn't really require a super fancy mouse (most shooters don't). I use the Deathadder as well and like it a lot. Razer's software has options to customize all that stuff but not a physical button on the mouse.

I forgot which Logitech mice it was but it was my other choice before I bought the DA and it had physical buttons to change acc. and other things the DA didn't. I would have preferred that one overall but picked razer for color scheme (the logitech one was blue/black)

I wouldn't really say that. If you want to be consistent you really would need something with at least little to no mouse acceleration.

I'd take a look at the Corsair M65.

I've been using it for CSGO for about 3000 hours of game time on all of my accounts and it's done perfectly in every way possible.

I find that the sniper button on the side doesn't really fit for the CS:GO Quick action flick shot type of gaming but it's easily disabled inside of the Corsair Software.

There's Back & Forward navigation buttons on the side for Mouse 4 & Mouse 5, Both can be remapped for ingame controls and to use around Windows as fully functioning macro buttons.

There is also buttons right under the scroll wheel if you wanted to change the DPI of the mouse quickly and easily on the fly. I've got some profiles for different games as I play at 2000 DPI on my mouse and 0.6 ingame.

The mouse is quite heavy so look out for that but it has weights on the bottom you can take out and change the weight to your liking. It's also got a satisfying click with the mouse buttons and I feel that I prefer the mouse over the Razer ones I've owned previously although none of recent.

Pair the mouse with a nice soft cloth pad and you will be well away.

Although if you have a wooden desk and you pick your mouse up alot, It does make some noise when putting it back down due to the sheer weight of the thing.

Definitely go take a look at the mouse!

IT Student | Gamer | PC Enthusiast | Life Liver

I wouldn't really say that. If you want to be consistent you really would need something with at least little to no mouse acceleration.

I didn't mean to use some cheap stock mice lol but you also don't need some +$100 20-micro key mouse. 

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)

It depends. If you like a mouse with a bit of weight then I higly recommend the Coolermaster Reaper.

I have been through a fair few mice and the steelseries rival (it was just called rival when I got it) is by far the best in software and feel.

+The clicks are far quieter then other mice

+The software is great for tweaking and macro making

+The shape is really nice

+It has pretty nice lighting effects if thats your thing.

- The only downside to the rival is the weight it is light and there is no weights you can add

Previous mouse and their pros and cons

M65

+Nice feel and quality

+Customisable weights

- Software doesnt allow mouse click macros

- Sniper button is just out of reach and is rarely useful

Mionix Naos 3200

+Really really comfortable

+Nice quality

-Loud clicks

-Again the software doesnt allow mouseclick macros

Sharkoon Fireglider

+Comfortable

+Well built

+Cheap

+Good macros and button positions

-Clicks are somewhat loud

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

I currently using the Razer Ouroboros. Use it for CS GO and highest play style of WoW. I love it with GO, but for WoW I would rather have something else. Its a great mouse for Daily Driver. I have played with/tried a lot of other mice watched reviews, haven't found anything I like.... But the new Asus Rog mouse coming out with the keyboard..... I will buy that one the day it comes out.

I like ROCCAT mice myself but the deathadder is a solid mouse. 

• 1 month later...

Thx for all the replys u guys helped me a lot I have not chosen yet but I will most likely go with a Ss when the price drops or a zowie I'm not getting the DA because I want a really good sensor and the DAs is kinda old

Thx for all the replys u guys helped me a lot I have not chosen yet but I will most likely go with a Ss when the price drops or a zowie I'm not getting the DA because I want a really good sensor and the DAs is kinda old

Actually, in terms of performance the DA(Freescale S08 + 3989) is above the Zowie´s(Cypress + 3310) and the Rival (Freescale S08 + 3310), as it also has good FW in comparison.

However when we are only talking pure performance, nothing can beat Logitech, FW game is on another level.