Bitfenix 200mm Spectre Pro green led fan

lime

I've bought a bitfenix 200mm spectre pro fan recently and tested it out to find not so much great with it except a led which most people hate about a fan and rather have it off which this one has a option to have it off. I used my integrated fan controller on my 650D case to turn it to high to feel the amount of air that's flowing through my hand, it feels like a slight smudge less air probably I'd say 1/8 less than a original Corsair 650D 200mm fan that came with the case. I heard that the fan was wired to be 7volts only so maybe thats why I'm not getting the advertised CFM? My corsair 650D 200mm fan is around 90-100 CFM, the bitfenix one advertised at 148cfm 900 RPM + or -. Can someone give me some clue if its just supposed to be like that or what. I saw on another forum that i'd need to move one of the molex pins over "somewhere" not mentioned which way to attain 12v?

It seems you didn't actually measure the amount of airflow you were getting.

Big fan = larger surface area meaning it can move more air even if you feel like it's less.

The air is moving at a lower speed but there's more of it moving. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Like WoodenMarker said, there is a difference between CFM and the pressure you feel (mm/H2o)

When looking at fans you can never rely on fan specs. I can say that every single manufacturer lies about their fan specs.