Narrow me down...

Hey there, I need to write a sort of paper comparing a few headphones... I need some help narrowing down what will be included in my paper...

I need 3 but I can write up to 5...

choices are in poll above...

Deadline for the paper is Dec 2... so I need it done by Dec 1...

Thanks for the inputs...

If you haven't actually owned the headphones, you're going to have a hard time writing about them. If you have owned any of these headphones, it shouldn't be hard to pick which to write about. Any headphones from the same general family (e.g. M20x and M30x) are going to be too similar to write about. So that ought to narrow things down.

If you were planning to basically reproduce the spec sheet in prose form, shame on you.

If you haven't actually owned the headphones, you're going to have a hard time writing about them. If you have owned any of these headphones, it shouldn't be hard to pick which to write about. Any headphones from the same general family (e.g. M20x and M30x) are going to be too similar to write about. So that ought to narrow things down.

If you were planning to basically reproduce the spec sheet in prose form, shame on you.

^that's what I was thinking about... I'm throwing in an off-brand pair of ripoff beats just to give the text some flavor...

(The project requires us to refer to reviews and spec sheets first before the product itself... which I find incredibly weird for a tech course...)

^that's what I was thinking about... I'm throwing in an off-brand pair of ripoff beats just to give the text some flavor...

(The project requires us to refer to reviews and spec sheets first before the product itself... which I find incredibly weird for a tech course...)

Well at least leave out anything about frequency range.

Well at least leave out anything about frequency range.

I'll run through response curves if they're available online... although I can approximate (very roughly) with my ears, my instructor rejected the notion...

I'll at least write about the ff:

if they're open/closed/semi-open

build quality/materials

comfort

features (if there are any that stand out)

sound (freq response, reviewer commentary on how it sounds, etc.)

basically the paper is a compilation of reviews...

I'll run through response curves if they're available online... although I can approximate (very roughly) with my ears, my instructor rejected the notion...

I'll at least write about the ff:

if they're open/closed/semi-open

build quality/materials

comfort

features (if there are any that stand out)

sound (freq response, reviewer commentary on how it sounds, etc.)

basically the paper is a compilation of reviews...

Sounds like a fucking weird class.