First ever sleeving attempt.

Hey guys, I've just finished sleeving my first ever cable. I was hoping that you could tell me how you think I did and what I can improve on.

I used a heatshrinkless paracord method that I learned from Lutro0 customs.

The quality of the pictures isn't brilliant as my camera is pretty bad, but I did the best that I could.

nEL4tuM.jpg

05iQRwp.jpg

Zqj646G.jpg

EDIT: Here's the video for it. 

One tip that I suggest, when you do put the sleeves on, keep the cable really clean at the plug and then bunch up the crossing over cables at the point you plug it into the PSU, you can do this now, it'll just look better and cleaner, other than that, very good job, nicely done, I really like the two black cables giving it a contrast.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

thats not bad to say it's your first try can i have a link to this method?

i did my psu the same way

wow that is really good for a virgin run.

heatsink needed :)

Thanks a lot guys. I'm planning on cleaning them up a bit before putting them in my build. Just waiting for my new motherboard to come. 

I also found out that the connector on the end gets pretty bloody hot. 

heatsink needed :)

I assume you mean heatshrink. If you watch the video in my first post, you'll see that it doesn't need heatshrink. I personally prefer how it looks without it. 

I assume you mean heatshrink. If you watch the video in my first post, you'll see that it doesn't need heatshrink. I personally prefer how it looks without it. 

I'm even not capable of knowing the correct name... anyway you made it nice because it's concentrated !

I'm even not capable of knowing the correct name... anyway you made it nice because it's concentrated !

Haha, it's okay. Thanks a lot.

you did a great job keep up the good work.

nice and clean thumb up

Good job, the right guides, tools and supplies make it easy for anyone to do is they have the patience.

[MAINFrame Customs Shop] | [Sleeving Guide Videos] | [Sleeving FAQ]
[Project Log]:[ Katharos ]: April MotM Winner | [Project Log]:[ Xýlo Kai Chalkó ]: Working | [Project Log]:[ Aspros ]: Done - 4th Place PDX Lan |
[Reason I Live]

Good job, the right guides, tools and supplies make it easy for anyone to do is they have the patience.

Thank you. I'm having a little trouble with some double wires, but I'm planning on using your method to deal with that.