TP-link router (TL-WR541G) port forwarding doesn't work

Go to solution Solved by JcGross,

Ok, so I feel like an idiot. Turns out all I had to do to get Blacklist's multiplayer working was to just uninstall Hamachi (which I wasn't using anyway, I just needed it once to play ToriBash with a friend). But the ports are still shown as closed. So I don't know what that's all about, but whatever. As long as it works I'm happy.

Hi! Can I get some help? I'm trying to get Splinter Cell Blacklist multiplayer to work by forwarding specific ports (recommended on the ubisoft support site here). I just updated the firmware but whenever I check if the port that I opened is really opened with an online check it says that the port is closed. I used this: http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and this: http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/port-scan/ to check, I'm not sure if these are even reliable, but nontheless I still have connection issues in Blacklist. So do you think it's my router that is sh*t or is it Blacklist throwing a fit?

Edit: Ok, I tried factory settings, uPNP is enabled, I tried DMZ, tried complete firewall shutdowns but still every online port check says that the port is closed (and blacklist still can't connect). I'm out of ideas. I think only a new router will solve this problem. :(

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Ok, so I feel like an idiot. Turns out all I had to do to get Blacklist's multiplayer working was to just uninstall Hamachi (which I wasn't using anyway, I just needed it once to play ToriBash with a friend). But the ports are still shown as closed. So I don't know what that's all about, but whatever. As long as it works I'm happy.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."