Steve Ballmer leaving! Waht does this mean for Microsoft?

Hello everyone, I was around the interwebz and saw this:

http://qz.com/118352/steve-ballmer-just-made-625-million-by-firing-himself/

F
inally Ballmer will be leaving. I know most enthusiasts out there feel the same way I do when I say that he was good at one point but his recent decisions have been nothing representative of a consumer friendly M$. What do you think? Are you excited to see if M$ can come back and maybe be a company to not mind. or do you think that they will hire another stone-age person that doesn't understand the way the industry should work? 

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Project - Bloody Lightning

Hopefully this means we'll see a halfway decent OS by m$ soon

That is what most people, and I are hoping for. I wouldn't even mind a "PC" version of W8 without the dumb metro UI.

-Corsair 750D - MSI Mpower Z77 - 3570k @ 4.21 -Corsair H60- 8GB Corsair Vengeance 2133 Mhz- Corsair RM850 - MSI 780 Lightning -256GB SSD- 2 1TB HDDs - LG 23' Flatron - Razer Death Adder - Ducky Shine 3 Cherry MX Blue - Logitech z506 5.1-

Yeah tbh I just want to see an updated W7 with the new kernal and performance enhancements that W8 brought with it.

Well one thing for sure is that they will be aggressive once he has gone. They can't afford not to, so we might see a new OS sometime sooner than most people think.

I just want windows XP back. I could actually find what I was looking for

ding dong the witch is dead!

That's pretty offensive bro...

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe a better OS under the next guy

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis