Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Message added by SansVarnic

Please go to the following link if you are requesting for a F@H or BOINC Badge

FAH and BOINC Badge Request

On 12/15/2019 at 11:33 AM, GOTSpectrum said:

Now in the top 400 world wide!!!!

So I was hoping to shout out 1.75 billion, but it seems I missed that, all the IRL stuff I've been going through, then the COVID event and BOINC Pent I haven't even thought about it tbh. So here we are 1.79 billion points. Close enough right? 

image.png.1ef904ee7b6d105fe8000196779c107b.png

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

After installing an AMD graphics card into my 2nd PC, I'm now hitting over 1 million points a day! :D

I've been going since the 7th of April and currently have 19,244,386 points, all to LinusTechTips_Team.

Not far from getting my Silver Contributor badge! :D

Folding@Home Stats:

Main site - Extreme Overclocking

Currently running 1 PC and 2 servers with a total of 23 CPU Cores/Threads & an EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card

24 minutes ago, ssmmdd said:

-snip-

Don't forget to drop over the community board - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/902973-folding-community-board

Also, check out this dark mode extension - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1200195-fh-web-client-dark-skin-with-ppd-comparison-by-gpu-wu

And finally, thank you for being part of #TeamLTT

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

On 5/29/2020 at 5:46 AM, rodarkone said:

40 days away of Top 10 :)

28 days away of Diamond Contributor :)

3 days away of Platinum Contributor :)

Very nice! When is the June event. Would be fun to race you 😛

I am trying to expedite it :) to make it to top 10 by end of June :) instead of fist week of July :) 

Estimation for top 10 is 33 days from now 

image.thumb.png.8c868eb09ddc4d779f0724f662921eda.png

You make enough points in a day to get the Silver badge... that's incredible. How much did all that cost you, if I may ask?!

Folding@Home Stats:

Main site - Extreme Overclocking

Currently running 1 PC and 2 servers with a total of 23 CPU Cores/Threads & an EVGA Geforce RTX 2060 graphics card

Same here, except I added a old Radeon R7 250 the 2048Mb version! :D  A big 17893 PPD more ;) 

Thanks to that card I've reach 60M today ;) 

Radeon250.png

FrankNX01-60M.png

I always tried to stay up to speed with technology, never got rid of my all of my old hardware, so is not always about $$$ ... you know :)  I could not tell exactly anyway as I am using some old laptops, some old GPU's / CPU's ... also some newer ones, also the purpose was never to be used in folding most of them are mini PC's that I have in various rooms of the house connected to TV's as "media/gaming rig's" ... so some components started their journey in Czech Republic, then moved to Poland to finally arrive in US :) around 3 years and a bit ago. I posted somewhere on the forum some pics with this "mini itx" builds but cannot find it as moderators moved those posts around :) 

1 hour ago, ssmmdd said:

You make enough points in a day to get the Silver badge... that's incredible. How much did all that cost you, if I may ask?!

You need to quote or @ssmmdd people who you are talking to, otherwise no one knows who are you referring to.

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

@rodarkone  can you make a list of you GPU with a average PPD for each you have a nice collection ;)

I'm looking for a second card in my system and that will help me choose :)

PS Any one of you have AMD and NVIDIA card in the same PC any problem with drivers?  

I know it work but I never ever have a NVIDIA 😬 I started with ATi in 1992... oh I'm not a gamer... that may explain... :) 

THANKS! 

3 hours ago, FrankNX01 said:

PS Any one of you have AMD and NVIDIA card in the same PC any problem with drivers?  

I know it work but I never ever have a NVIDIA 😬 I started with ATi in 1992... oh I'm not a gamer... that may explain... :) 

Never had any problems. Ran a lot of different configs with AMD and Nvidia cards. For folding that is okay.

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

woooot surprise top 300 for me. unfortunately summer has hit ad i can no longer tolerate having two gpus dumping heat into my room keeping it at like 80 someod degrees in here. so ill have to pause most of my folding for now. ill be able to keep it going on the living room pc for the foreseeable future tho so hopefully my lone 1060 wont let me fall too far back down the stack.

Screenshot_21.png

My updated list of milestones :D

1. 40 26 days away from LTT Top 10 :) 

2. 28 17 days away from Diamond Contributor :)

3. 11 days away from LTT Top 20 

4. 3 days away from LTT Top 30 

Completed:

Joined LTT folding team on May 8th

Bronze on May 9th 

Silver on May 9th 

Gold on May 13th 

Platinum on June 1st 

Top 100 LTT - May 19th 

Top 50 LTT - May 25th 

3 days away of Platinum Contributor 

Woohoo :) 

Looks like I'm finally settling in the mid 30's (rank)

image.png.7c926dab9fd2efb686d562ea140ae824.png

Highest rank was 31 or 32, then all you RTX card folders started during the COVID-19 folding event 😂my dual 1070ti's and 1080ti can only do so much

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 6/1/2020 at 4:42 PM, rodarkone said:

Managed to squeeze a little bit more 

image.png.ee90074ac965bba5eca02f3904b89578.png

Good, good. Make sure you win this folding sprint in the name of those who do not hire mercenaries.

@Den-Fiwill try for sure :) ... but my power panel is unhappy especially with the heat wave 32+ Celsius daily .. yesterday I tripped 2 times one of the rooms (RTX / 2x2080Ti and 1080M) of course I have UPS to cover but still :) ... had to move the laptop in another room just to be safe.