Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Xsilent(X)

Post your milestones, ranking, etc...

Creeping ever closer to that 100M number, have to get that gold badge sometime. Who would've known that a 1080 at 50% power is insanely efficient, with the performance of a 1070 while only using 90W.

Folding.PNG.356a05cff5bdfedac0fbaa438ed34f1d.PNG

Tag me @Opencircuit74 or quote me if you want me to respond, message me if you want me to spec out a decent low-budget build. (US Only) CPU: I7-6700k RAM: 32GB (8X4) DDR4-2933 GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 SC, PNY RTX 2060 MOBO: ASUS Z170-A PSU: Corsair RM850 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 PRO 1TB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: NZXT S340 White Cooler: Cooler Master Lite 240 AIO

On 4/21/2019 at 7:38 AM, Mattias Edeslatt said:

Slowly pacing forward and have @Egg-Roll in my sight.... ? and @OC-K1NG is already sniped ?

Skärmbild från 2019-04-21 13-36-37.png

Looks like I'm right on your heels.

Maybe I should stop gaming on weekends and let my cards run full time.

Malo Periculosam Libertatem Quam Quietum Servitium

On 4/21/2019 at 7:38 AM, Mattias Edeslatt said:

Slowly pacing forward and have @Egg-Roll in my sight.... ? and @OC-K1NG is already sniped ?

My daily gain has been about 15,000 a day because I've had to pause my 1070 due to chrome causing issues with yt. That stat is a lie ?

12 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

My daily gain has been about 15,000 a day because I've had to pause my 1070 due to chrome causing issues with yt. That stat is a lie ?

Looking forward to see you to get ahead of me again. when you get your card up and running .. all for ITNOS power ? ?

On 4/23/2019 at 10:49 AM, Mattias Edeslatt said:

Looking forward to see you to get ahead of me again. when you get your card up and running .. all for ITNOS power ? ?

I wish they had a scheduler in the app so I can set it to run when I'm sleeping and at work... It would have about 16-18 hours 5-6 days a week instead of almost 0.

9 minutes ago, Egg-Roll said:

I wish they had a scheduler in the app so I can set it to run when I'm sleeping and at work... It would have about 16-18 hours 5-6 days a week instead of almost 0.

Set it to run all the time then pause it when your on the computer and un pause it when your done.

or

use the fahclient command-Line in Windows task scheduler to pause and un-pause it

fahclient - -send-command pause

fahclient - -send-command unpause

fahclient /? or is it fahclient - -help

or, gasp, hook up the display to the iGPU and fold all the time but you might have to fiddle with installing two sets of graphics drivers and when you need the discreet GPU for say gaming move the monitor cable. Or, if your monitor has multiple inputs connect one input to the iGPU and the other to the discreet GPU

1 hour ago, Gorgon said:

use the fahclient command-Line in Windows task scheduler to pause and un-pause it

fahclient - -send-command pause

fahclient - -send-command unpause

fahclient /? or is it fahclient - -help

I think I'll try this one as the last one seems more complicated than it needs to be and the first one is what I was doing and it hasn't ended nicely. I saw task manager options but all where dated using cmd's etc nothing new.

Soon....

image.png.34f7de2acc1ba5df2e02b2fd40a214a4.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

@Corrupt_Liberty slow down I'm trying to get into the top 100  ??

image.png.218969b5c77a185b12352078ccb7020c.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

@Corrupt_Liberty slow down I'm trying to get into the top 100  ??

Fear not.  It's almost 80 F in my apartment right now.  My FE cards are cooking in their crappy coolers and I'm down 250 Mhz from yesterday.  Really wishing I had the money to start on my custom loop.  I'd start up my dual Xeon server but there's enough heat in here already.

One of my 980Ti died so I sold the working one and now running a Radeon VII. Will see how well that does. Rank 124  80million

(CPU) i9 9900K  (MB)ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I   (RAM) Royal Z Gold 2x8GB  40000DDR4 (GPU) Radeon VII  (CASE) Shift-X  (Storage)M.2 ADATA XPG8200 Pro/  (PSU)Corsair SF750 (COOLING)-H100I Pro   Folding ID Tim_Kelly

On 5/3/2019 at 5:53 PM, tkell said:

One of my 980Ti died so I sold the working one and now running a Radeon VII. Will see how well that does. Rank 124  80million

Please let us know how it performs as there’s not a lot of data on the Radeon 7

On 5/3/2019 at 10:53 PM, tkell said:

Would be nice to have that Radeon VII participating in the BOINC event we are currently doing. The GPU project is starting in a day or so.

My Folding Stats Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! 

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 1700 3GHz 8-Core Processor @ 3.7Ghz
  • Motherboard
    GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    DOMINATOR Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 3400mhz
  • GPU
    Aorus GTX 1080 Waterforce
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    BenQ - XL2430(144hz), Dell 24" portrait
  • Cooling
    Wraith Spire LED
On 5/10/2019 at 10:44 AM, Ben Quigley said:

Would be nice to have that Radeon VII participating in the BOINC event we are currently doing. The GPU project is starting in a day or so.

Which BOINC projects uses AMD GPU's? 

13 hours ago, mattheginger said:

Just dawned on me that I've passed 10 million. 

With my recent slight upgrade in speed, hopefully the next 10 million will come much quicker!

@mattheginger Nobody likes a braggart!

Spoiler

One week away from top 100...

85M.jpg.0363a3d7cb93df381d1bf7888b62bd3a.jpg

On 5/11/2019 at 3:48 AM, mattheginger said:

Just dawned on me that I've passed 10 million. 

With my recent slight upgrade in speed, hopefully the next 10 million will come much quicker!

stats1.png

Nice bump in output from the rx570.

The first 100,000,000 is the hardest ?