<Name Undecided>Jonsbo U2 ITX, R9 Nano, Full Custom Hardline Loop in 16 liters!

Khazzirh

curious, what's going with the power button hole? 

New power button will be the same place, just slightly to the left, so drilling a new hole and covering up the old one, probably drilling the new new hole on a square plate or something like that :)

-snip-

With that block on it, you should be able to OC to Fury X clocks no problem. Now we are talking performance/volume.

Are you planning to paint the ATX to SFX adapter?

PC: CPU: Intel i7-4790 MB: Gigabyte B85N RAM: Adata 4GB + Kingston 8GB SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB GPU: XFX GTR RX 480 8GB Case: Advantech IPC-510 PSU: Corsair RM1000i KB: Idobao x YMDK ID75 with Outemu Silent Grey Mouse: Logitech G305 Mousepad: LTT Deskpad Headphones: AKG K240 Sextett
Phone: Sony Xperia 5 II

Bending the tubing is going to be fun :)

Yep, huge part of the challenge, but all part of the fun :P Haven't used soft tubing so far in any build, as the rigid tubing in my opinion just looks so much better that it is by far worth the effort  B)

Are you planning to paint the ATX to SFX adapter?

Yeah, absolutely, it will be painted black like the case  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Throwing up another little "update" :) 

Have a lot of new parts, but they're not all in yet. Only need the CPU and the SSD's to complete the build now, in addition to the cables from Ensourced, they should be arriving here any time now. So psyched to see them! :P

Installed some more fittings, and tried on some of the proper compression fittings for the hard tubing:

6A6666E6-41FF-48D1-9796-055009E16D28_zps

They look just fantastic in my opinion, and adds alot to the visual impression. I was going to bend more tubes in the original plan, but as I tried the different angles, and what was possible, this just ended up looking alot more clean in my eyes :P I like having everything straight in the front, such an organized appearance (for a case that is getting pretty damn full soon..) 

Also got a set of the NZXT Hue+ for lighting, so excited to see how that will work out. Gonna be some UV-cathodes in there too, with a switch, so I can choose different styles. In total it is nearing completion, just gotta get the cables and the above-mentioned parts :) Gotta say, this is probably my favorite project to date! :)

More following soon enough, stay tuned! 

You did the impossible :D

but imo AIO will look much cleaner in such tight builds

Very cool. I had a Jonsbo case it was epic :)

How many special people change?
How many lives are livin' strange?
Where were you while we were getting high?

You did the impossible :D

but imo AIO will look much cleaner in such tight builds

i wouldn't agree, i think these tight bends look way cleaner than the often too long aio tubes

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

Woho, actually got the cables yesterday as well, was so happy when I came home and saw the box! :)

Here is a picture that don't do them justice at all:

94519E67-0637-47D4-BC43-F657D939AA8B_zps

But you get the idea, black with green details, almost like they are glowing :P Had a bit of limited light yesterday, so that was the best I could do at the time. Gonna show of a few more when I get some more representative pictures, but the cables are really tight, and a much better length than the stock ones for this kind of build. 

Also started some work on the exterior:

1E6BEEB7-02F1-4D88-A949-217BB69AEF72_zps

Just the piece that makes up the front and the top that will have the look of carbon fibre, in addition to some parts on the inside. Gives great contrast, and I like it so far :)

Looks like this will be amazing can't wait to see it done!

CPU: i7 5820k @4.4GHz | MoboMSI MPower X99A | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Quad Channel Corsair LP | GPU: EVGA 1080 FTW Case: Define R5 Black Window | OS: Win 10 Pro

Storage: SanDisk Ultra II 960GB 2x WD Red 4TB | PSU: EVGA 750W G2 | Display:Acer XF270HU + Dell U2515H | Cooling: Phanteks PH-TC14PE

Keyboard: Ducky One  TKL Browns | Mouse: Steel Series Rival 300 | Sound: DT990s

I'm big a fan of this build, partly because I also did a custom water cooling loop in the same case before, with a GTX 670 (see this pic). I already know how challenging it is to work something like that into this case. Hardline tubing would be even better, though!

And I see you added a Scythe Slipstream Slim fan to the back radiator just as I did, to move the radiator away from the metal tab below the PSU area :P

Personally I think an all black theme would have suited the build even more, but in the end it's up to you. Looking great so far.

Yeah, would have been pretty good in black, I gotta agree. But I just love black and green, and after trying something else, I realized that what I really wanted is black and green :P So yeah, just a matter of preference as you say :) 

I'm big a fan of this build, partly because I also did a custom water cooling loop in the same case before, with a GTX 670 (see this pic). I already know how challenging it is to work something like that into this case. Hardline tubing would be even better, though!

And I see you added a Scythe Slipstream Slim fan to the back radiator just as I did, to move the radiator away from the metal tab below the PSU area :P

Oh, it's kind of an honor that you noticed and commented, as I have thoroughly read your build log before I started, and ended up in a very similar direction. Like you I planned on having a smaller pump in the bottom with a separate res somewhere else, but by far, mounting it to the radiator in the front is the best solution I found. Looks pretty good too, gives a great focus point smack in the middle :)

Alright, some new parts, to the the project going again:

4775D7DC-1840-4524-ABFD-A17C3F3F7BED_zps

These are the last parts I need to finish everything, so its just a matter of modding a little bit, and setting up the cooling and all that, and it should be good to go :)

Started a little bit with the cpu-block as well:

2B265800-95F4-4D65-B911-C193ED310ED6_zps

Couldn't have the cpu-block in any other direction, then it would interfere with the pump. Just one of the issues with small cases :P

Not looking forward to hiding everything either, gonna be hell routing all the cables in the back when stuff is mounted.. Gonna be clever about the order in which the different components will be installed.

Stay tuned, shouldn't be too long between upates now hopefully :)

that samsung 950 ssd is beast! i so want it! 
also what is this small update come on give us a big one i can't wait :D !

• 1 month later...

This one has unfortunately been cancelled, and is instead followed up in this build: