Android apps you can't live without?

DimitriBrut

Aside from the usual suspects:

Mi Manga Nu - I didn't expect it, but reading Manga on a phone works really, really well. Will probably work even better once folding phones become more affordable.

• 4 weeks later...

Search Engine: Firefox - Seriously, it's so good and useful. The add-on compatibility is awesome too.

Other useful apps that I use: Castbox (Podcast app), Bandcamp, Telegram, Google Messages, Zen (Relaxation app), Blue Light Filter - Night Mode (Night Shift), Fleksy and AllConnect which allows you to connect and stream some movies to your Xbox One.

I like working, playing videos games and listening to music. In my spare time I also love to read books. 

Always willing to learn new tech and improve my knowledge.

Here are some of the major apps on my Galaxy S10:

• WiFiman - Neat toolbox for some wireless related stuff. Can do speedtest, network scans, channel checking, and some other stuff. Replaced the Speedtest and WiFi Analyzer apps for me.
  • Android Auto - For connecting my phone to my car.
  • Google Bonus - Do quick surveys and get some money.
  • Google Docs - Semi-decent rich text editor that syncs to Google drive.
  • Gmail - The Gmail app
  • Google Keep - Great app for quick note taking.
  • YouTube Vanced - A better version of Youtube. Block ads, allows playback while the screen is off, and a few other neat things.
  • Samsung Internet - The best browser for android in my opinion. Faster than Chrome and supports adblocking.
  • Samsung Health - My favorite fitness tracking app so far.
  • Archero - Fun rogue-like game. Really addicting, but difficult as hell.
  • Hearthstone - A card game from Blizzard.
  • MX Player - A really good video player. I recommend downloading a custom codec pack though because otherwise it might struggle with some audio formats like AC3.
  • SwiftKey - Even though it has gotten worse over the years, it's still my go-to keyboard.
  • Boost - A great Reddit app.
  • FX - The best file explorer I have been able to find. Sadly you have to pay to get some of features I need, like SMB support. Also supports DropBox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
  • Letterboxd - Site for tracking which movies you've seen.
  • Keepass2Android - Keepass2 app. Password manager.
  • 10K from Zenlabs - Jogging program based on C25K, but it goes to 10 kilometers instead of 5. Highly recommended for anyone who feels like they should exercise more.