regardless of who's the manufacturer, I do remember there being

quite a large community effort behind that project. It's not

impossible, but as you say, it's going to take quite a bit of doing

to get something like that done. And considering how expensive your

case would end up being, and that Caselabs has similar offerings

in their lineup these days (well, not quite as extravagant, but

I would say they're comparable?), I'm not sure if we could get

together enough people to get this done. The market for such large

cases isn't exactly all that big to begin with.

But honestly, even then, I'd estimate your case would still end up

at least as expensive as a Caselabs of similar size, probably more?

I mean, it's a lot of metal, all things considered, and as far as I

can judge from your log, not a trivial matter to manufacture.

Exactly, M1 had huge support from the community and is a much smaller and probably appeal for a lot more ppl than a huge chassis. The further you go from mainstream the smaller the market. 

I think a caselabs and other companies that do this types och chassises lack a bit of style sometimes (although I like some very much). The offer much function but less style compared to Lian Li etc.

Well if you ever need to show demand, I'd be willing to attest that I'd pay for one, I'm sure a hell of alot of other people on here would too. Honestly, what you've made there, makes those large case manufacturer's look like amateurs. Honestly, nothing on the market today that I've seen looks ANYWHERE near as good.

Nothing anywhere as expensive either :D

are you going to release the file for the model 01?

Maybe later not now though.

absolutely beautiful man.. wow

Thanks mate!

this looks freaking awesome but just wondering about the dust on those quad slotted radiator   :rolleyes:

There are filters on all intakes :)

GRK1KKF.jpgxWA20zp.jpgEIeMRH5.jpg

:o

:D

PLEASE release the files for it. It's such a perfect case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

PLEASE release the files for it. It's such a perfect case.

he said not yet he will release it later. i asked like 5 times lawl its realy annoying for him (no offense) xD

Exactly, M1 had huge support from the community and is a much smaller and probably appeal for a lot more ppl than a huge chassis. The further you go from mainstream the smaller the market. 

I think a caselabs and other companies that do this types och chassises lack a bit of style sometimes (although I like some very much). The offer much function but less style compared to Lian Li etc.

Indeed. In general, I'm very much a "form follows function" kinda

guy and rather like utilitarian designs, so for the most part I'm

lucky that Caselabs appeals to me (I got an SMH10).

But I am seriously considering doing some modding to the externals

of my case to make it stand out a bit more. I mean, when you visit

OCN, you could almost get the impression that there's nothing but

Caselabs anymore these days, which, even though they are pretty

awesome and excellent, can get a bit monotone IMHO. On a very

high level, but still, one would appreciate some more variety

methinks. :)

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

he said not yet he will release it later. i asked like 5 times lawl its realy annoying for him (no offense) xD

I saw him say earlier in thread that he wanted to retain it, however if he does release it,

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

I saw him say earlier in thread that he wanted to retain it, however if he does release it,

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!

right! i want to make the case myself but dont tell him that 

right! i want to make the case myself but dont tell him that 

I am planning the same thing, but with another air chamber up top with the diagonal vents, and instead of clear plexi I'm gonna do a single row of 120's at the bottom of the main chamber, with a square window of that safety glass that has the grid lines in it.

Edit: Also, and this is a hard one, if I can find a sheet of translucent UV reactive plexi or other plastic, use that as a mid plate, and mobo plate. Because reasons. Probably purple or orange. Definately gonna do hidden lighting so the case just glows with no obvious light source. I want it to look like the coolant is glowing on it's own and making everything else glow too.

I am planning the same thing, but with another air chamber up top with the diagonal vents, and instead of clear plexi I'm gonna do a single row of 120's at the bottom of the main chamber, with a square window of that safety glass that has the grid lines in it.

Edit: Also, and this is a hard one, if I can find a sheet of translucent UV reactive plexi or other plastic, use that as a mid plate, and mobo plate. Because reasons. Probably purple or orange. Definately gonna do hidden lighting so the case just glows with no obvious light source. I want it to look like the coolant is glowing on it's own and making everything else glow too.

AWESOME may i ask you to make a build log if you ever do? 

AWESOME may i ask you to make a build log if you ever do? 

Considering my plans, you can count on it. I plan on having several custom water cooling loops made by a glass blower, so I will definitely have a build log made. Probably by someone else since I'm shit at stuff like that, definitely going to find some college student to do a glamour shot video of it, probably to some awesome dubstep music. This will likely be several years from now when I can afford such a thing. The name I have in my head for it so far is "the mad scientist"

Nothing anywhere as expensive either :D

Maybe later not now though.

Thanks mate!

There are filters on all intakes :)

GRK1KKF.jpgxWA20zp.jpgEIeMRH5.jpg

:D

sorry lol crappy school internet the pictures wont load all of em anyways nice rig man

• 2 weeks later...

Considering my plans, you can count on it. I plan on having several custom water cooling loops made by a glass blower, so I will definitely have a build log made. Probably by someone else since I'm shit at stuff like that, definitely going to find some college student to do a glamour shot video of it, probably to some awesome dubstep music. This will likely be several years from now when I can afford such a thing. The name I have in my head for it so far is "the mad scientist"

Please use this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0XbSnO3DZQ

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

great build!

could you tell me what kind of photo equipment you used?

Used a Nikon D200 with a 18-70 lens. Just a stock lens.

Also 2 softboxes 50*50cm. 

I need to upgrade that for the next project though. That is an old ass camera

thanks!

and what did you use for the background?

Lastolite black paper. Big ass roll of paper and kinda expensive in shipping :D

• 1 month later...

After all this time, still loving this build. Still no plans for release i take it?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

After all this time, still loving this build. Still no plans for release i take it?

I am actually looking into this now. Cant say for sure. But I may do some calculations on pricing. I might change the design for a more production friendly model also. But that will only be for the better.

That cube build is wicked amazing. Kudos!

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

• 1 month later...

I am actually looking into this now. Cant say for sure. But I may do some calculations on pricing. I might change the design for a more production friendly model also. But that will only be for the better.

can you say more at this point?

I don't care how pricey or how difficult that case will cost to produce. Please just take my money and send me one!

Haha but seriously it looks beautiful, that case is just sexy mmmmmmm! :3

• 2 weeks later...

The meaning of mind blowing was just found 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

• 4 months later...

Anyone else erect?

Did you custom make the motherboard tray, and pci slots? Or did you just cut that out of another case?

Also where did you get your aluminum, this probably just took the crown for best looking.

+1

The Y.E.T.I. is in progress?Whaaat? (modding aproach&build log)->http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/355618-project-yeti-first-build/

[READ THE COC BEFORE POSTING][Check twice cut once][NZXT rules:D][Dremel is Love Dremel is Life][COOKIES ARE GREAT][LOGIC]