Model 01 - A Scratch Built Chassis [Finally done!]

Brodholm

omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... omg... 

Can't even say more than that. You are so lucky to have those tools and machinery at your disposal. Just... amazing... read through the blog as well, just.. wow...

Thats lookks sickkkk !

“Strength does not come from winning. your struggles develop your strengths. 

When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength” 

Case: Corsair Obsidian 400R , CPU : Intel Core i7-3770K , Mobo: ASRock Fatal1ty Z77 Performance , Cpu Cooler : CoolerMaster Seidon 120M , RAM : Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GB , Hard Drive : Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB , Monitor : Dell UltraSharp U2312HM , GPU : ASUS GTX 670 DIRECT CU II

How is this not build of the week?

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

That is a work of art, well done.

Coolermaster Scout 2 Case / ASROCK 990FX Extreme3 Motherboard / AMD FX 8350 8 Core CPU (Stock Speed) / Corsair H100i CPU Cooler / Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1060 WindForce OC 6GB / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/20323-scout-2-update-build-fx8350-h100i/#entry244058

pretty much a perect show computer. This thing is ridiculously amazing! I actually saved the photos just to show my friends how flawless this is.

Intel i7-4770k (4.5GHz) | Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H | EVGA GTX 780 | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | Seagate 2TB 7200rpm

Corsair H100i (GT ap-15's) 8GB Vengeance PRO 1600mhz | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 800D

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4421769171

Holy shit, this build is amazing :o

CPU: FX-8320 @ 4.0GHz | Motherboard: ASRock 970 Extreme4 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB | GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 7950  | SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: OCZ 750W ATX12V | CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212 EVO | Case: Corsair Carbide 300R | Display: BenQ RL2455HM 24"

Again, thanks for all the nice words!

I am right now thinking about my next project, what would you like to see if I asked you any special features etc?

Something smaller like mATX/MicroAtx?

Something similar to this but lets say more "artistic" and less functional? (This was built for a 24h up-time with filters sound-dampening the whole thing if you know what I mean, most if not 95% of mods like this is more of a show of piece)

A desk build or something like that?

Right now I am thinking an ATX/mATX in a cube like chassis (30*30*30cm or so) but I am having a hard time choosing.

I would love to see something like a really slim deskbuild max 5-8cm thick desk top , all PCIe cards and stuff with extentions...maybe PSU and all the other bulky stuff in the desk legs. And of course everything out of metal :D

I would love to see something like a really slim deskbuild max 5-8cm thick desk top , all PCIe cards and stuff with extentions...maybe PSU and all the other bulky stuff in the desk legs. And of course everything out of metal :D

Hmm, that is a really nice idea. I have been thinking about something similar. The issue I have with all "desktop-computers" is that they are way to thick. You don't want the section you are sitting with your legs under thicker than 5cm or so.

Hmm, that is a really nice idea. I have been thinking about something similar. The issue I have with all "desktop-computers" is that they are way to thick. You don't want the section you are sitting with your legs under thicker than 5cm or so.

i don't like them because of the same reason, it looks cool...but it's too bulky. never seen someone making a slim version.

VERY CLEAN LOOKING BUILD. AWESOME WORK!!!

THE PIT VIPER SPECS

4790k @ 4.7ghz  (EVGA CLC 360MM) | 32GB Patriot Viper Extreme @2133 mhz | Asus Z97-DELUXE Cooler Master H500M.| EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3

i don't like them because of the same reason, it looks cool...but it's too bulky. never seen someone making a slim version.

Could probably be made. Maybe with the chanels in the top layer (If you make that of plexi or glass) If you know what I mean. I have seen some do that in their mid section on other builds.

VERY CLEAN LOOKING BUILD. AWESOME WORK!!!

Thanks mate :)

Could probably be made. Maybe with the chanels in the top layer (If you make that of plexi or glass) If you know what I mean. I have seen some do that in their mid section on other builds.

That would look nice. But such a big surface you would need to clue together. For channels and holes. And if that goes wrong you have to throw a lot of money away

this is a very nice build.where ever you had acess to a machine shop to do this kind of work that is a life saver.love the build.

Holy shit that is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.... Congratulations on a very outstanding build!

i5 3570k - MSI Z77 GD65 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance - Galaxy GTX 780 - Corsair AX650 - Custom CPU Loop - Corsair 650D - OCZ Agility 4 128GB - WD Black 640GB

Thanks!

this is a very nice build.where ever you had acess to a machine shop to do this kind of work that is a life saver.love the build.

Yes it really is lucky. Although I miss a few things like CNC mills and Laser cutters it is still really good.

WOW :o

I haven't ventured into the build logs section in a bit, but I'm glad I did, that is outstanding! Genuinely excited for your next build :D

Great photos too :)

You sir are an artisan!

WOW :o

I haven't ventured into the build logs section in a bit, but I'm glad I did, that is outstanding! Genuinely excited for your next build :D

Great photos too :)

You sir are an artisan!

Thanks mate

Im not sure if i posted this but here are the videos from the laser cutting and milling of the Asus logo.

Laser Cutting

Milling of the ROG logo

What thicknesss of aluminuim did you use?

BTW nice build!

Back from the dead....