Reservoir inlet/outlet

Go to solution Solved by Oshino Shinobu,

What would you do?

Well, if there is only one port at the top, it can only be used as a filling port, otherwise you're going to have a hard time filling the reservoir. 

You can use any of the ports on the bottom of the res as inlet and outlet. Just pick whichever is in the best/easiest position for how you tubing runs. 

Really simple question. I have the Alphacool cape corp coolplex pro 10LT reservoir and I can't for the life of me figure out which is the inlet and which is the outlet.

I'm on mobile at the moment so I can't post a picture but one end has three holes with one of them leading to a long tube inside. The other end has one hole.

Which is which? Greatly appreciate your help.

Chris

It doesn't matter, so long as the outlet isn't in the top, as the fluid needs to be able to flow by itself to the pump.

Typically, if the top has a single port, it is used as a filling port, then the inlet and outlet are both at the bottom. 

It doesn't matter, so long as the outlet isn't in the top, as the fluid needs to be able to flow by itself to the pump.

Typically, if the top has a single port, it is used as a filling port, then the inlet and outlet are both at the bottom.

What would you do?

What would you do?

Well, if there is only one port at the top, it can only be used as a filling port, otherwise you're going to have a hard time filling the reservoir. 

You can use any of the ports on the bottom of the res as inlet and outlet. Just pick whichever is in the best/easiest position for how you tubing runs. 

Cheers man.