How do i know if my pc has good airflow?

Joe3417

well what is your fan layout?

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Post a diagram or labelled picture of your layout and I am sure people will be able to let you know if it is set up well or if something should be changed.

WOW....just WOW

With massive amounts of info like you've given us I'd say... No one can tell you

Need a picture or an actual idea of the layout..

What case do you have...?

What CPU cooler do you have, what other fans are installed...?

What Fan options have you got.. can you install other fans in allocated spaces?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

You need to provide more information. It's like saying "Is my car good?"  without any details.

well what is your fan layout?

two intake fans in front, one exaust and also an h100i on top pulling

Ok, on my experience i would say you have good airflow if your case itself isn't hot, and at least have one intake fan and one outakefan, if you are looking for lower temps only with better airflow you may probably see 3 to 4 degrees C° tops, other guidelines are that if your case gets dusty too fast maybe you have many intake fans or a dusty home so yeah those are the guidelines i use in order for airflow.

two intake fans in front, one out take fan and also an h100i on top pulling

Pulling into the case, or pulling out?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Pulling into the case, or pulling out?

pulling into the case

Top of PC...
Hot air rises...

Make it Exaust UP, not Inwardly down....

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Top of PC...

Hot air rises...

Make it Exaust UP, not Inwardly down....

^ This otherwise the fans are just fighting the flow.

^ This otherwise the fans are just fighting the flow.

i put them this way because i heard its easier to clean the h100i

do you have a fan mount at the bottom of your case? If you do have 2 front intake 2 top exhaust 1 rear exhaust and one bottam intake. And if you happen to have side panel mounts just mount one intake there. Make sure ALL of your intakes are filtered.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

do you have a fan mount at the bottom of your case? If you do have 2 front intake 2 top exhaust 1 rear exhaust and one bottam intake. And if you happen to have side panel mounts just mount one intake there. Make sure ALL of your intakes are filtered.ya

ya i have side panel mounts for 2 fans but how do i make them filtered

Pics of the case brah, pics or it didn't happen. Snap some with the case closed, and then some opened, with a good look on the inside. And make sure we can acually see something from them. Don't be lazy to help us help you.

I didn't see anyone asking about cable management, and/or other obstructions to the airflow. Anyway, pics or it didn't happen!

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.