Ben Affleck is the new Batman

TopWargamer

Anyone in Newark want to tell us if hell has frozen over?

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

how is this technews lol ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

how is this technews lol ?

Because hes batman.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

His look is close enough, I just don't think he has a commanding / intimidating presence. Will give him a chance... not a big fan of Christian Bale's portrayal either.

lol, whats next? Micheal Bay is the director? ^^ 

I need a USB-refrigerator for my beer

We are going to have one hairy batman. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

lol, whats next? Micheal Bay is the director? ^^ 

Zack Snider is the director!

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

I'll be interested to see how it turns out. Ben does know his comics, and should be able to hopefully get a more accurate batman because of it. With that said, it's a Man of Steel sequel, batman should be kinda of on the sidelines throughout ;)

I'm just glad Bale is gone. He knew nothing of the batman character, he pretty much had to get carried through the trilogy by the supporting cast.

As for batman fighting superman, he pulls random shit out of his utility belt ;) Seriously though, the batman/superman conflict has always been in the comics and most of the time it's well written with somewhat plausible outcomes (as plausible as everything else in a comic lol)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.