My Graphic Card Broken ?

What Happen when a VGA Card broke while doing his "job" ? is the windows still run? because early this morning . My screen suddenly become blue and say "No Signal" . so I Shutdown my pc . I try unplug my HDMI on PC , then try to plug in on my laptop . Its Still blue on the monitor say no signal . what make me confuse is my VGA card or my Monitor is actually broken ? 

*bad english? sorry  :(

If neither your graphics card nor laptop can display anything on the monitor then it could be the HDMI cable you are using or the monitor that has a problem. Try a different cable, if it still displays nothing, the monitor could be broken :(

If neither your graphics card nor laptop can display anything on the monitor then it could be the HDMI cable you are using or the monitor that has a problem. Try a different cable, if it still displays nothing, the monitor could be broken :(

I think the HDMI port on monitor is broken . because i just try on another monitor with the same HDMI cable and it work . Thank you for answering  :) . maybe I should use VGA cable , not HDMI .

Try to use the HDMI on another devices that supports it, best if no use an adapter. If the HDMI is working, then your HDMI port is broken, if not then probably the cable has bend and cut the copper inside the plastic of. Hope it works.

Try to use the HDMI on another devices that supports it, best if no use an adapter. If the HDMI is working, then your HDMI port is broken, if not then probably the cable has bend and cut the copper inside the plastic of. Hope it works.

yeah , I tried , and still work . The problem is on my monitor . the HDMI port is broken . So tommorow Im wanna use a DVI cable . Hope it works , Thanks for answering  :)

yeah , I tried , and still work . The problem is on my monitor . the HDMI port is broken . So tommorow Im wanna use a DVI cable . Hope it works , Thanks for answering  :)

when my hdmi port broke i used dielectric grease and it started working! you can get it at most auto parts stores

when my hdmi port broke i used dielectric grease and it started working! you can get it at most auto parts stores

Still run correctly ? cause before my hdmi port broke . my monitor make a weird sound . The sound is like a Radio with no signal 

Still run correctly ? cause before my hdmi port broke . my monitor make a weird sound . The sound is like a Radio with no signal 

if it sounded like a no signal radio i dont think just a little dielectric grease will help. also the hdmi that i used the grease on was being plugged in and out nearly every day

it was a tv too

if it sounded like a no signal radio i dont think just a little dielectric grease will help. also the hdmi that i used the grease on was being plugged in and out nearly every day

it was a tv too

*UPDATED : So I plug in my computer on the monitor using VGA cable , It runs fine in about 3 hours . Hopefully its runs fine forever . Thanks for Helping  :)