Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I would love this gaming Pc because my whole entire life ive been gaming on consoles and after tasting the glory known as pc gaming, it truely does not compare. I would love to join the darkside. :P

What i look for in gaming system? quality parts, cpu, and gpu

Still running a old lemon vista HP computer  :huh: ! been learning/researching and hope to build my first Rig next year or longer sooner i hope ! but a quiet faster then what i have and run just about any program for photoshop art + play any game with the setting up all the way for a 1080 screen 144Hz some day i hope to purchase a good monitor ! like your videos  :)

Thanks for the giveaway! 

Gaming rig needs to be silent!

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R (Rev. 2.0)    Micron C400 256GB SSD     MSI GTX 660 Ti PE OC     Logitech G510

Intel i7 960 @ 4.125GHz                        WD Black 1TB                         Windows 7 Pro 64bit        Logitech G9x

Kingston HyperX 6GB                             Corsair TX850M                     Corsair H50                        Logitech z906

In a gaming PC my most important part is a high quality PSU with a single 12V Rail and lots of Amps. Secondly we have the motherboard which must be able to handle ambitious overclocks. After that everything else is "temporary" if you will, as long as you're working with a socket you are prepared to stay loyal to for a few years. I finished my first PC build months ago and Linus along with Logan from Tek Syndicate were amazing help so I wanted to give a shout out to you guys :D !

As for storage I use a small 128GB ssd coupled with a 2TB hard drive on USB 3.0 holding larger files and non demanding games, and finally back up my most important files on a few SD cards I have laying around. I strongly recommend backing up important files like Resumes, family pictures etc. on multiple devices.  I hope that is enough info. Thanks for the opportunity and good luck everyone! 

I look for what I can afford, balance of cost and quality.

Good luck to everyone.

Well I been working to maybe build a decent computer, because I been stuck with a Desktop of 2006 that works for a low end gaming and the speed is a 5/10, I'll be amazing experiencing a fast computer for the first time and same my money for other times. Thanks for opportunity and the give away! :)

Sweet :lol: :D  Thanks for the giveaway intel

awesine give away!!!!! To be honest, I guess all gamers want more GHZ rather than onboard graphic which does not help gaming if they have something like a GTX780

Ultimate gaming system = beastly graphics card + awesome CPU 

Twitter: @SteveG12543 https://twitter.com/SteveG12543/status/373308813585428480

Facebook: Steve Gallegos https://www.facebook.com/SteveG12543/posts/10152148654947506

Google+: Steve Gallegos https://plus.google.com/102864246062625815783/posts/NHc9j9sNKwL

Seriously, thank you for this opportunity.

Hey Linus and crew, thanks for doing this frigging awesome giveaway, and a thanks to Intel, too.  

For one, i'm actually going to say that a good gaming system is that its hardware is very futureproof.  I hate the idea of spending a bunch of money on a component then spending a bunch more on another a year or two later.  This system seems like something that can withstand time in game framerates, etc., especially with the factor of overclocking.  It's a pretty darn unique computer and i'd be honored to have it<3

Anyways, I did all the other stuff, too.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dancingonyourblackenedlungs/posts/720001034692290 (not sure if you'll be able to see it since my account may or may not have stupid security settings on it that I don't know how or care to change)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/dragunov1185/status/373314838476255232

Optional Post (On Guru3d forums, love that place): http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?p=4646771#post4646771

Thanks again.

go go power... linus?

My rig: i5-4670K(3.4GHz),Noctua NH-U12S, Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z87, BenQ RL2455,

8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600, 240GB Samsung 840 Evo SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, CS750M Corsair PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D

Good luck all.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

hmmm... really depends on your tastes I suppose.

I like all-rounded machines, I use computers for many different purposes, so if it's COMPLETELY geared for just gaming (I don't even think that's possible), then it would be great to have it in a living room and make it into a casual gaming setup (couch etc), rather than at a desk.

and unfortunately for me, I don't use twitter, and I stopped trusting facebook a long time ago after they removed the ability to hide yourself from search.

Really hate that these things are always US or Canada only, rest of the world just gets screwed over because of 'shipping costs'.

Yeah... you should make it that international winners have to cover shipping costs.

And yes, I know how expensive that can be.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

Awesome contest! It's great of Intel to be putting up such cool prizes. Finally mini ITX is becoming a viable gaming platform. I am excited. Hopefully this little thing has enough cooling.

1. Would love a system to give to my dad to replace his aging mac that he insists is miles better than any pc

Fantastic giveaway Linus, awesome of Intel to do this!, not sure if i could enter though? United Kingdom....

Still, a well balanced system is more important than having a high end graphics card, so on that note, it depends on the rest of my system. :)

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen.  - Proper Cooling, and a good processor overclocked is what I look for in my builds build -- Oh and of course if I had the dough a better graphics card... still rocking a 560 pfft.

2. Facebook share from (William Stewart ): (https://www.facebook.com/william.stewart.50999405/posts/221672287990055)

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @Example: (https://twitter.com/newbmuzik/status/373322221940244480)

I AM SO CONFUSED O.o of how to share the things, just put a link or just announce with the link?!?! I think I'm just going to post here.

Also  the thing I am looking for in a an ultimate gaming system is just that it's ultimate, :D but seriously never won any ultimate prizes. 

Ultimate Gaming Rig- mATX form factor with a 3930k and 2 780s with all the SSDs i will ever need.

1.Thanks for this awesome giveaway guys. Hope I win so i won't stuck playing games at 1024*768 anymore !!