Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I always want the best specs for my gaming pc. Nothing says you are cool on the internet more than some pc gamer master race e-peen!

good luck and thanks to linus and the sponsors!

Thanks for the awesome giveaway :)

Twitter share : @DerpyLaDerp https://twitter.com/DerpyLaDerp/status/373247824386727937

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Good luck everyone!!!

My build: i5 3570k , Sabertooth Z77, Be quiet Dark Rock 2, Corsair vengeance 16 gb ram, Corsair RM 750, WD Black 1TB , ADATA 256 GB SSD, Asus 660ti DCUII, NZXT H440, Noctua NF-F12 & NF-A14.

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

I need moar power

“Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.”    -Henry Ford

Please do BOINC. no matter how small a contribution it can make a difference. 

I look for price to performance because i'm a poor striving arti... i mean high school student so ghetto rigs galore on my part. Computer cannibalism at its finest hard drives from emachines indeed forever sad :((((((

This is my entry you guys.

Awesome giveaway(s) as always.

I live 10 minutes away from Intels headquarters in Portland.

Can I just go pick up the prizes myself? No need to be bothered by the drawing  ;)

I bought a laptop from Lenovo recently because I was expecting to be on the road quite a bit for work and I  was expecting to return to University much sooner than I now think is likely. However, it is not a haswell system and I'm kinda bummed that I didn't wait because I didn't end up needing it much as of yet. I should ahve waited for haswell to come out to buy my laptop.

I know that this has nothing to do with the current conversation (if any, I haven't checked because I'm just about to go to bed), but Linus said to post something and so this is my little story. Ok, good night.

YouTube channel for Let's Plays = EvilCronos13 - Games: Final Fantasy X HD - Grandia II - Xenogears - Star Ocean: Till the End of Time - Final Fantasy X-2 HD - Legend of Dragoon - Xenosaga III

Intel 3770K - Gigabyte z77x-ud3h - 16GB Corsair Vengence LP - GTX 1060 6GB - Corsair Obsidian 650D - OCZ Agility 3 240GB SSD - Seagate Barracuda 2TB - Kingwin Lazer lz-1000 - Dell U2410 UltraSharp - Cooler Master 212+ - Razer Black Widow Ultimate - Razer Imperator - Logitech Z2300 - Sennheiser HD 598SE

Looking forward to this. Thank you and your sponsors for doing this for us.

Wow, stand a chance to win a gaming pc. Finally!

Thanks linustechtips. Hope that I can win

Really hate that these things are always US or Canada only, rest of the world just gets screwed over because of 'shipping costs'.

Haha :D

I play my games on a laptop that has a Intel hd 4000 gpu which sucks.....

Thanks for the cool contest Linus! Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my new pc.

@ThaChosun1 & Tweet

The CPU and RAM are and the GPU is more than enough for 1080p gaming.

Thanks Linus and Intel for having such a great giveaway! I think it's really cool that you guys are doing all this for you fans! I've never had a computer with an Intel processor in it, I've tried saving up but school or car issues would get in the way :(! Anyway it would be sweet to finally own an Intel based system instead of an AMD based one. Don't get me wrong, they're great for gaming, but just don't have the capacity to do much else. Thanks again Linus and Intel!

I can cook minute rice in 55 seconds