Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

For the 36222535857225856932564th time the Europeans are not in the givaway. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

Gaming systems are all about the GPU(s) for me.  Big thanks to Intel and Maingear!  Good luck to everyone!

System: Intel Core i5 3570K OC@ 4.4GHz | Cooler Master Hyper N520 | ASUS Maximus V Gene | 8GB Mushkin 1866MHz RAM | MSI R7970 Lightning | Seasonic X-850 | Fractal Design Define R4 White Windowed Edition

Peripherals: BenQ XL2420T 1920x1080@120Hz | Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless (with Cherry MX Browns) Mechanical Keyboard | Razer DeathAdder Left-handed Edition Mouse | ODAC to various things

An ultimate build should have a good sound card and Intel NICs. Yes, I'm easy to please.

If you see my specs, then you know why i want this.

Main Gaming PC - i9 10850k @ 5GHz - EVGA XC Ultra 2080ti with Heatkiller 4 - Asrock Z490 Taichi - Corsair H115i - 32GB GSkill Ripjaws V 3600 CL16 OC'd to 3733 - HX850i - Samsung NVME 256GB SSD - Samsung 3.2TB PCIe 8x Enterprise NVMe - Toshiba 3TB 7200RPM HD - Lian Li Air

Proxmox Server - i7 8700k @ 4.5Ghz - 32GB EVGA 3000 CL15 OC'd to 3200 - Asus Strix Z370-E Gaming - Oracle F80 800GB Enterprise SSD, LSI SAS running 3 4TB and 2 6TB (Both Raid Z0), Samsung 840Pro 120GB - Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Super Server - i9 7980Xe @ 4.5GHz - 64GB 3200MHz Cl16 - Asrock X299 Professional - Nvidia Telsa K20 -Sandisk 512GB Enterprise SATA SSD, 128GB Seagate SATA SSD, 1.5TB WD Green (Over 9 years of power on time) - Phanteks Enthoo Pro 2

Laptop - 2019 Macbook Pro 16" - i7 - 16GB - 512GB - 5500M 8GB - Thermal Pads and Graphite Tape modded

Smart Phones - iPhone X - 64GB, AT&T, iOS 13.3 iPhone 6 : 16gb, AT&T, iOS 12 iPhone 4 : 16gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 7.1.1 Jailbroken. iPhone 3G : 8gb, AT&T Go Phone, iOS 4.2.1 Jailbroken.

Thanks for the awesome contest, Linus. For any gaming rig I make, It HAS to be up-gradable, and very futureproof.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SinnJames/status/376452497641979904 (SinnJames/James Sinn)

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/James.l.sinn/posts/653236888029112 (JamieSinn)

Alternative forum: http://mmoe.net/forum/threads/awesome-contests.815/ (Nickname: JamieSinn)

INTRODUCTION

Holy crap it's that time again! PAX Prime is coming and Intel's gearing up for the show by sponsoring us to be at the show and also... apparently giving away TWO gaming systems. One of them is a Potenza gaming desktop from Maingear and the other is a Valkyrie gaming notebook from iBuyPowerI do have a bit of bad news, however. Because this is a PAX Prime promotional giveaway, eligibility is limited to Canadians (sorry Quebec, not you guys) and residents of the 50 US states.

IibxRoe.jpg

With that out of the way... HUGE thanks to Intel for making this giveaway possible. I'm especially thrilled that out of the two systems that are being given away for PAX Prime one of them is being given to us for LTT forum members only! How cool is that!!??

PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME TO READ THE SPONSOR MESSAGES BELOW!

SPONSOR MESSAGES

r0ZMDmE.png

1. Enter to win an iBuyPower Valkyrie gaming notebook by simply tweeting WHY you want a new gaming system with hashtag #IntelGaming. The full rules and regulations are here.

2. Click here to check out the current Intel Gaming Promo!! Intel is giving away a ton of CPUs, SSDs, and NUCs. All you have to do is buy a qualifying product and submit your proof of purchase for a chance to win, or check out the official rules and follow the instructions to enter without buying anything! 

3. If you haven't checked it out already, we're also promoting the Intel VIP Tech Zone smartphone app available for Android and iOS! Through the app you can get news, special promotions, and exclusive giveaways.

MAINGEAR POTENZA SYSTEM GIVEAWAYS RULES & REGULATIONS 

8yYrULZ.png

The Potenza that's being given away has a massive 16GB of RAM with a Core i7 4770K processor, which will make it a great choice for both gaming and content creation. It also has a GeForce GTX 660 graphics card, and it's all packed into a gorgeous modified Silverstone Fortress series mITX case. Absolutely awesome. Here are the full details:

MSRP: $1599

Specs of system: 

• Intel Core i7 4770k Processor

• 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz memory

• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 with 2 GB graphics memory

• 1 TB HDD 7200 RPM + 30 GB SSD for caching

• 8x speed (Read/Write) for DVD+/-R & DVD+RW, 6x speed for DVD

Full Rules & Regulations

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO

This giveaway is only available for Linus Tech Tips forum members, and as usual you can either get ONE entry to win, or you can get more!!

1x entry - Post something in this thread. Maybe tell us what you look for in the ultimate gaming system. We will be tabulating entries based on the posts in this thread. Double posting will DISQUALIFY you. If you decide after you've posted to share to social networks EDIT your existing post rather than creating another one.

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing the giveaway on your personal Facebook

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing the giveaway on your personal Twitter

1x bonus entry - Include a link in your post of you sharing a link to this giveaway announcement thread in some other community (forums, social networks, super-active community websites other than linustechtips.com like Digg... etc). We aren't trying to spam so make sure you are sharing with people who you genuinely think will care about it!

You can get a maximum of 4 entries by including links in your post to the two eligible sharing places. Here is an example of what an optimal maximum entry (4) post would look like:

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my 

2. Facebook share from (Name Goes Here): (insert verifiable link here)

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @Example: (insert verifiable link here)

4. Community Site share with nickname (nickname goes here): (insert verifiable link here)

The contest closes September 6th and the winner will be contacted after we've had a chance to tabulate the entries. Good luck eve

Twitter share with Twitter handle: https://twitter.com/ViewHog/status/376759294063951873

Facebook share from Kaleb Crans: https://www.facebook.com/kaleb.crans

Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen.

I dont really know what counts for a rig but this is what I think : reliability, upgrade-ability, small size, and something proud to own. Also I love you Linus and I have never owned a gaming PC before, so if I win, could you please help me decide and pick out a monitor, keyboard, and mouse. I really want to get into gaming but I do not have enough money so this would really help:) thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I look for both the video card and harddrive space. I need the extra space for other things...

thanks for give away. i look for a awesome graphic card and a decent cpu. Since gpu > cpu almost always in gaming 

well count me in ,

why I wish to have this ,

Rip it apart build it better and as my own , also by learning more about different components '

This is the most fun part of getting a new pc or constructing a gaming pc and researching or trying to combine or make various parts all fit in tighter or match up  ,

I have built and learned allot about AMD base systems on my first custom built  , would be something new to learn or get more knowledge on intel based systems ,

Thanks to the sponsors and linus for this spectacular giveaway!

I wish I had one of these for LAN PARTY :)

Good luck!!

CM HAF-X@MOD/Z68X-UD3H-B3/2500K+GTX 480 SLI@Water/SANDISK EXTREME 120GB RAID0/SAMSUNG 1tb 2.5"/SAMSUNG p2370ms/LG42LD655/SEASONIC X-850 KM3/GSKILL TRIDENT 8GB 1600 CL8

What I really like in an ultimate gaming system is expandability. I am really looking forward to the new Cooler Master HAF Stacker series. I think it's going to be a big hit with the OC community.