Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

Best off luck to everybody able to enter the contest! Shame indeed its only US and Canada, but I don't mind to much, Linus is giving us awesome coverage anyway! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

What I like in a gaming system is an efficient use of space and powerful components.

Sweet Giveaway BTW

Gaming (or any rig for that matter) should be quite as possible! 

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I always choose a beefy graphics card for my 

2. Facebook share from Brad Thomas: https://www.facebook.com/brad.thomas5287?hc_location=stream

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @bryan.enterline https://twitter.com/BryanEnterline/status/374977883803885568

Thanks intl and linus I think memory is important especially with an apu

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

I look for the best graphics as possible with playable fps.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb                                                                                              

Would love the laptop for school....... keep up the good work and keep those videos coming I have learned a lot thanks

I look for the best value option, although I occasionally splurge if something is truly awesome. Also thanks for the giveaway!

Corsair Obsidian 800D - Intel 4770K - Asus Z87 Deluxe - Asus GTX 780 DirectCU II - Corsair Dominator Platinum 16 GB 1866mhz - Antec HCP 1000W - 2x Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB - 2TB WD Black - Corsair AF/SP Series 120/140mm Fans - Corsair H100i - Lamptron Touch - Asus Essence STX - MDPC Sleeving - Corsair M95 Mouse - Ducky Shine 3  

I look for a strong intel cpu and a strong nvidia graphics card as well as enough RAM to game with and do some editing. I also look for enough storage and a small case so it can fit it in a tiny space. Thank you for the cool contest!

It's all about quality components(doesn't matter what the part) and keeping it at least somewhat affordable.  I don't care if it's the power supply, or the GPU, I do my best not to skimp whenever I can(without killing the wallet).

Twitter: @MooTaters

1. Thanks Linus and Intel for this awesome giveaway. What I look for in the ultimate gaming system is function before form. Make it a strong gaming platform with a solid and flexible processor, enough RAM to handle anything you can throw at it and a powerful GPU (or two) that can handle the latest games with the latest technology. Then worry about making it look sexy with custom cases, lighting etc.

2. Facebook share from Thomas Morrow: https://www.facebook.com/thomas.morrow.9849/posts/10153184218480366

3. Twitter share with Twitter handle @wykinyan: https://twitter.com/wykinyan/status/375180289690963968

4. Community Site share with nickname Gerryatrics: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/319359-intel-pax-prime-maingear-system-giveaway/

In an Ideal world my ultimate gaming system would be able to play every new and upcoming game on the highest settings possible without slow downs or glitching. Though that may be an impossible feat. Anyway I hope I win, since I am in sore need of a new computer.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/HonorInSilence/status/375205830921953280

Nice giveaway linus ^_^ (If I was to win could I give the system to a Canadian friend of mine? O.o)

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I have literally got the parts to max out my main desktop to the best it can be for a PCIe 1.0 (and I mean 1.0) AMD board.  I could just barely find the max CPU I can put in it it is getting so obsolete. It uses DDR 800 RAM, not to mention the nVidia 9800 video card is getting long in the tooth.  I really need to get a newer upto date system and I would really like to have one that isn't a generation or 2 old by the time I get it. That is why I would love to get that PC.  For once I would be ahead of the cure... not behind it.

I could totally use this build, being a Computer Sci major who has been operating off of a 3-yr old VIAO laptop :( - IDEs, 3D modeling, and GIMP would surely run better.  Would be my first Intel PC!  And nice enough that I wouldn't have to try to overclock (expecially nice since it's Haswell).  The size is perfect, too, considering the size of student housing...

Facebook Share: <https://www.facebook.com/kelsey.miller.52090>

Thanks for the awesome give-away!

I look for a system that is sound all around with special emphasis on the GPU.  The other thing to look for in a gaming rig is qualitity.  In other words, the component and brands used.  This would include big name such as Corsair versus smaller less known names such as Chaintech (havn't heard that name in a while).

Thanks for the great giveaway.

https://twitter.com/Stealtharsenal

7900X, Asus X670-E ROG Strix , 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000, 2 x Samsung 980 Pro 2 TB NVME, Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME,  EVGA RTX3080TI FTW3

EVGA Supernova P2 1000 PSU w/ CableMod, Asus Xonar DSX, Lian Li Galahad 360, Hyte Y60, Corsair K70, EVGA Torq X10, (1) Alienware AW3418DW Ultrawide, (1) Acer Predator XB271HU 1440P, Logitech G535

Wish i had a nice gaming pc, count me in.  Though it would be more interesting if this giveaway was worldwide. Honestly if i were to get this, i might just use my low end penium d as a home theater computer.  Can't wait to see who gets this, i don't want to sound desperate but i am trying to get a youtube channel started and need new parts for a gaming pc, anything better than 2gb ddr2 667mhz, pentium 6100, and a 5450.  Anyone that would like to help and is 18 or older i would love the donations.  I will give you recognition and a link to the channel.  Email me at charizard447@yahoo.com if you would like to help.

What I look for in an Ultimate gaming system is, Intel Intel Intel.

what i look for in a gaming system is something i can play any game on with a reasonable FPS (60 and up) and somehting that can do some light to moderate rendering 

Man I love giveaways.

Keep up the good work, Linus.

CPU: Intel Core i7 3930k | Mobo: Asus P9X79 Pro | RAM: 4x4GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance | SSD: Samsung 840

GPU: Gigabyte 7950 | CPU Cooler: Swiftech H220 | Case: CM Storm Trooper | PSU: Corsair HX 750

A decent amount of RAM, A high quality video card, and a good CPU!

Oh, and Pizza. Pizza makes everything better.