Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

This is an entry.

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |

Thanks for the awesome contest, Linus! I'm looking for a computer that is able to handle all the new games well.

the first thing i read when i go to the rules are 

its sad i dont live in that country

4. Eligibility

The Intel Gaming Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, (and other vendors or independent contractors providing services to Sponsor in connection with the Intel Gaming Sweepstakes and/or the administration of this Sweepstakes, and members of the immediate family (defined as spouse, parent, sibling, child, and respective spouses regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of such employees are NOT ELIGIBLE to enter.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I look forward to the raw power which earns the build the title 'Ultimate Gaming'. I look forward to never turning down the settings or resolutions when i play. I look forward to the amazing aesthetic look of the build and hardware. Looking forward to winning!

I think Intel and LTT forums have some of the best giveaways! It's always so exciting just to enter.

In a ultimate gaming rig I look for performance. Thanks for this giveaway.

First Post

I look for free stuff in my gaming PC's

Whoo

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

Another awesome giveaway linus - I look for a beast graphics card mainly. I'm getting pumped for BF4

I could use any of this. Hell, I'll take the boxes haha

Wow this is very generous of you guys for organizing all of this, CPU for the mini rig seems a bit overkill for gaming, but I would love to have it, stronger then my current rig.

Awesome really need new system badly.. I'm still running on a crappy netbook

Giveaways are the best. Or the bees knees, as linus would say.

Man you think it would have a better graphics card. But if its free...............................

I look for performance in a rig. Noise, size and aesthetics are secondary.