Intel PAX Prime Maingear System GIVEAWAY!

I'm looking for another system because you can't have too many computers.

I want a system because I have a laptop that's decent but as far as gaming won't be able to play the latest games and what not, and I don't have the cash to buy a desktop. Thanks so much for giving me the chance to enter :D!

I look for the great price to performance in the cpu and gpu. You guys rock for these giveaways 

I look for something with Noctuas.  If it has Noctuas in it, then it is legit.

"Townes van Zandt is the best songwriter in the whole world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that." - Steve Earle

I look for a good graphics card for my pc

i woud pay the 50 bucks for shipping from USA to europe xD

i would love to win but i dont think it would work me being on the wrong side of the world and all

it would be a step up from my core 2 duo with integrated graphics and 2 gig of ram

Awesome contest! 

Facebook(Chris Wong): https://www.facebook.com/chris.wong.9655/posts/440559186059071

Twitter(@Chrispocalypse): https://twitter.com/Chrispocalypse/status/373479540741242880

Reddit(DrChrispocalypse) http://www.reddit.com/r/buildapc/comments/1leoiu/intellinustechtips_givaway/

Thanks again, Linus!

8a28ca87bd7b4037ec7156e79f3688ce_normal.

8a28ca87bd7b4037ec7156e79f3688ce_normal.

Pretty interesting giveaway. The mini-ITX makes it a lot easier to transport around a school for sure.

This is awesome. This is pretty good for gaming since some people don't want really big systems for that. Also, you can edit with this since it's an i7 Haswell based system.

1. Thanks for the cool contest, Linus. Intel rocks for making this happen. I look for a high end graphics card and silent performance.

I like my computers to be silent, and a good cpu and gpu. Intel is awesome for making this happen and for making their great cpu

When building a gaming computer I simply buy the best parts available at the time to future proof then upgrade every few years when neccesary.

this is a sweet giveaway :D

for a gaming pc, definitely a powerful gpu is what i would look for. but a 660 isn't bad. best of luck to all

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

What I look for in a system is small, quiet, powerful, and it has to look good.(also I what a new pc because my pc is a pentuim 4 system :( and not a very powerful one at that) and that pc is all of those and more!! Thanks the awesome giveaway!!!!!!!

[NEW System] (CPU) i7-4790k (mobo) ASUS maximins V (GPU) AMD R9 380x (CPU cooling) Corsair h100 (PSU) EVGA 800w (Monitor's) LG 32" ultrawide @ 75hz and a Asus 27" IPS logitech g602 mouse

[OLD System] (CPU) amd athlon x4 760k@ 4.4ghz/ (mobo) MSI FM2-A55M-E33/ (GPU) Gigabyte windforce 7870 / (CPU cooling) Corsair h100/ (PSU) Corsair CX 430w/ (monitor) dell 1980x1080@60hz 21"/ a logitech keyboard and mouse. Phone: Samsung S5  Galaxy s10e .

OLD Laptop: Dell Latitude E6410 with i5 520m and Nvidia NVS 310

Laptop's: Dell precision m2800 i7 4610m with amd firepro w4170m

other laptop Asus.

For an "Ultimate Gaming Computer" I look for a balance in parts. If it has a high-end graphics card but a low-end cpu, I'm not buying, I'd rather have a mid-grade gpu and a mid-grade cpu than a high-end part with a low-end part

YA FREE STUFF!!!!!!!! I like my gaming systems to run cool and fast, a fans white noise doesn't bother me at all but coil whine does.

I look for performance in the ultimate gaming setup. I don't mind a little fan noise. I don't like it loud, but it doesn't have to be perfectly quiet. I want my games to run at 60 fps, and I never want to see a dip below 30. That's what I look for.

And it can look kinda cool too I guess.

And I shared via Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/christian.smith.925059/posts/4683904434521

And via Twitter: https://twitter.com/ninjasmoth/status/373512654339313664

omg don't hax me guise.

Also, here's the forum one xDhttps://teksyndicate.com/forum/general-discussion/linustech-contest-etc/151647

(Bonus points for advertising the Tek here and LinusTech on the Tek?)