MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

Update

Hey everybody! I have two more renders for your viewing pleasure. Let me know what you think.

Different lines on the front plate looking into the res.

TJ0716_zps015557f7.jpg

PSU and exhaust fan shroud.

TJ0715_zps8dbfed16.jpg

In other progress, I have made the PSU backplate and the IO backplate into just one plate, instead of the stock two. I think this will clean up the backside a little bit. I have also started working on how to plumb the GPU pipes on the backside to the bottom compartment. I don't know when I can get some renders op of those, but it shouldn't be too much of a wait!

Thanks for reading, 

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

Looking sweet

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Update

Hello there ^^ 

I have not had so much time to work on rendering or designing as of late. Silly me went and signed up for night time classes twice a week for the next 3 months, and work is getting a little crazy... BUT, I am still dedicated to this project, and actively thinking about new design ideas to make this build one of the most original TJ07, wait, mod which has been done! I have promised epicness, and this is what you and I will receive!

Here I am playing with the rad cover designs. which one looks best?

TJ0717_zps0e1e4c82.jpg

TJ0718_zpsed10d68b.jpg

TJ0718_zps93385032.jpg

TJ0716_zps015557f7.jpg

Thanks for any and all input :)

MetallicAcid

Thanks guys for checking out the build log :) I hope you stick around ^^

MetallicAcid

Dat last one. Just naked fans.... so sensual

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I like the new design, looks sleek and fits well with the rest of the build. Question, are those slits in the front panel just aesthetic or are you going to stealth an optical drive in there? Or maybe make a third smaller hole if you wanted to have a stealthed optical drive. Just a thought since I know some still use optical drives, but the rest of it looks really good so far.

Intel i5 3570K - ASRock Extreme4 - Corsair Vengeance 8Gb RAM - ASUS GTX 660 Ti - Samsung 840 250Gb SSD (OS-Games) - WD 750Gb HDD (Storage) - Corsair TX650W PSU - Corsair 300R

I like the new design, looks sleek and fits well with the rest of the build. Question, are those slits in the front panel just aesthetic or are you going to stealth an optical drive in there? Or maybe make a third smaller hole if you wanted to have a stealthed optical drive. Just a thought since I know some still use optical drives, but the rest of it looks really good so far.

Don't think he is going for a dvd drive. Think it's for just looks or a res

I kinda prefer the first one followed by the third one

wow :o  that last pic is so simple but yet amazing! i love it! !!!

:wub:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Well this is going to be kickass. 

If you want to go for the Quake 3 theme, wich is absolutely believe to be - a kickass theme. Why not go balls deep and make the custom resevoir the quake 3 logo. 
I do not have water cooling so I don't know to well how it all works. But Here is my amazing paint sketchup haha. 

The idea with the line in the middle is that, the 'top' part off that line is just behind it. and then the lower part is where you split the outlet and inlet. 
Im horrible with paint but from the side - this is kinda how I imagen it to be. 

Ofcourse, no mather what you decide to do! It will be amazing! 

Subbing to this one aswell! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

Dat last one. Just naked fans.... so sensual

Dat cover ;) It is my favourite!

Cheers Gidwani! The slits are meant to see the water level in the reservoir. I won't be using a slot drive in this build :)

Don't think he is going for a dvd drive. Think it's for just looks or a res

You sir, win a prize!  B)

I kinda prefer the first one followed by the third one

Thanks for your input mate!

I can't wait to see more! I like the 3rd one the better, with thick fan filters!

Great :)

4rth one looks pretty cool because it gives some more red. More red = better life

As I sai before ,the 4th is my favourite so far.

wow :o  that last pic is so simple but yet amazing! i love it! !!!

:wub:

Cheers! Simplicity is what I am going for with this build.

Well this is going to be kickass. 

If you want to go for the Quake 3 theme, wich is absolutely believe to be - a kickass theme. Why not go balls deep and make the custom resevoir the quake 3 logo. 

I do not have water cooling so I don't know to well how it all works. But Here is my amazing paint sketchup haha. 

The idea with the line in the middle is that, the 'top' part off that line is just behind it. and then the lower part is where you split the outlet and inlet. 

Im horrible with paint but from the side - this is kinda how I imagen it to be. 

Ofcourse, no mather what you decide to do! It will be amazing! 

Subbing to this one aswell! 

Thanks for your input kiwi! I don't know if it want to do a themed build, but I have thought about Quake 3 as someone had already mentioned that the 3 lines design I had some time ago on the front of the case looked like the Quake 3 logo. This is something that I am willing to revisit if I do not like where my current designs are heading.

i like the first option the best

I like 3rd, it's the cleanest 

Thanks for your votes guys! :)

Once again, a big thank you to everyone for helping me with this build. I do not think that there are many other builds where it is so influenced by you guys, the community!

MetallicAcid

Update

Hello there ^^ 

I have not had so much time to work on rendering or designing as of late. Silly me went and signed up for night time classes twice a week for the next 3 months, and work is getting a little crazy... BUT, I am still dedicated to this project, and actively thinking about new design ideas to make this build one of the most original TJ07, wait, mod which has been done! I have promised epicness, and this is what you and I will receive!

Here I am playing with the rad cover designs. which one looks best?

TJ0717_zps0e1e4c82.jpg

TJ0718_zpsed10d68b.jpg

TJ0718_zps93385032.jpg

TJ0716_zps015557f7.jpg

Thanks for any and all input :)

MetallicAcid

Something like the top one but just 1 long line instead of 4 dots

Something like the top one but just 1 long line instead of 4 dots

Good suggestion. I'll get working on a design to show what you have suggested when I get a free minute :)

MetallicAcid

Good suggestion. I'll get working on a design to show what you have suggested when I get a free minute :)

MetallicAcid

That idea would be the best one.

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

wow you have some great ideas cant wait to start seeing some more!!