MetallicAcid's TJ07 (working title)

Already decided wich colour tubing you're going for?

No No No

Not 100%. Could be chromed tubing or painted matte black.

/Justin

I think you should go matte black. It has a stealth look to blend in with the color of the case, and others.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Maybe there should be a poll to choose what color tubing the community wants. Majority wins, like always. You can take it down when you have made your decision.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

/Justin

For my build log, Mirrored Wood, I am using chromed tubing, but wont do that till next year. I think either would look great with your build

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

This is what I am leaning towards too.

/Justin

Even though chrome tubing looks a bit steampunk. That look may look pretty cool with a PC, consider you do it right.

Even though chrome tubing looks a bit steampunk. That look may look pretty cool with a PC, consider you do it right.

Chrome tubing can look really cool. It would fit well with my buildlog, but i prob wont watercool till next summer, when i get a job, hopefully at frozencpu

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Chrome tubing can look really cool. It would fit well with my buildlog, but i prob wont watercool till next summer, when i get a job, hopefully at frozencpu

Same here, lol. Except there ain't no FrozenCPU within 5000 miles from me.

Same here, lol. Except there ain't no FrozenCPU within 5000 miles from me.

There is one 5 min by bike from me. Well, not one, the one. The only one. and its right near me!

There is one 5 min by bike from me. Well, not one, the one. The only one. and its right near me!

Well, lucky you! I got no tech stores whatsoever near me except Best Buy, OfficeMax, Office Depot, and Radioshack, and those aren't even legit tech stores. No Fry's, Microcenter (closest one was near Santa Clara, closed last year) or other tech stores near me. I hate Modesto when it comes to tech.

Well, lucky you! I got no tech stores whatsoever near me except Best Buy, OfficeMax, Office Depot, and Radioshack, and those aren't even legit tech stores. No Fry's, Microcenter (closest one was near Santa Clara, closed last year) or other tech stores near me. I hate Modesto when it comes to tech.

I have a Microcenter 15 minutes away by car. Also, Maingear is about an hour away from me too. If I could get a job there, that would be amazing.

Ik, me to. Frozen CPU you can't get parts like GPU. So I get everything new egg amazon. But then frozen CPU is for mod stuff

I have a Microcenter 15 minutes away by car. Also, Maingear is about an hour away from me too. If I could get a job there, that would be amazing.

I'm so facedesking right now. My city is so pathetic. All the tech stores are located in the stupid Bay Area.

Your avatar though.

This :D

A couple of renders of the matte black. I really like this look, and am considering it for my FT03.

untitled110_zps213c7c4b.jpg

10498407_778850742145840_332940683091580

/Justin

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

This :D

A couple of renders of the matte black. I really like this look, and am considering it for my FT03.

untitled110_zps213c7c4b.jpg

10498407_778850742145840_332940683091580

/Justin

YES! I LOVE IT!! Can you possibly maybe do a carbon fiber vinyl wrap? Then it looks like you used carbon fiber tubing, which looks pretty sexy. Just a new idea.

-terrytek

Your avatar though.

I know right? It's just sad that there is no tech store near me.

YES! I LOVE IT!! Can you possibly maybe do a carbon fiber vinyl wrap? Then it looks like you used carbon fiber tubing, which looks pretty sexy. Just a new idea.

-terrytek

Sorry mate, I stay away from Carbon wrap like the plague. I don't like it :(

What are you gone use for lighting?

LED strips, RGB :)

/Justin

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

/Justin

I'd say matte black, i think it would look really sexy ;)

Sorry mate, I stay away from Carbon wrap like the plague. I don't like it :(

LED strips, RGB :)

/Justin

Damn.